Squid mask-Kun x reader

Requested by Kimiko_Jaguar !

~You were a positive gal who always seemed to never take anything seriously, who always just wanted to have fun. You and you're team, the (I/C) team, had one thing in common with Aloha's team that was part of the s4. All four of you knew that battles were just fun and games, not a fight to the death! That's why you didn't get salty after losing a battle.~

(Y/N) and her team were against the team that everyone seemed to call Stray Squids, a bunch of Inklings who covered up half of their faces with a mask. She seemed frightened a little by the male Inkling on the enemy team called Squid Mask-Kun, frightened by his cold expression along with the mask covering up his mouth, making the guy look even more intimating. The rest of the team held their weapons before starting a squid party when they reached the middle of the map, but someone wielding an Aerospray MG splatted all 4 of the squid partiers, ruining the fun. It was the same boy on the other team. The (I/C) team respawned shortly afterwords, not even mad. They could just try again, right?
Heading back down to the middle, one of her teammates wielding a Krak on Splat Roller set down a squid beakon in case the enemies came by again to splat them, and started squid partying again. Who cares if they were in danger? They were still enjoying themselves..
it doesn't seem Squid Mask was enjoying himself though with the fact that they weren't really up against anyone. " What are you guys doing? Can't you see that we're in the middle of a battle, and you're just messing around? Battles are serious, not fun!" His voice was slightly muffled by his King-Facemask, but (Y/N) could still make out what he said. " Never saw a squid party before? You can join us if you want! Battles aren't meant to be wars, y'know.." She turned back into an Inkling so he could hear her clearly, but  Squid Mask looked.. Confused?
" ..A squid party? What do you do in them? Does it involve battling at all..?" He cocked his head to the side and watched them squidbagging around, not attacking the enemies while drawing hearts everywhere. " Oh, you've never squid partied before? Come and join us, I'll show you what to do!" (Y/N) motioned for him to come over, making him slowly walk over to them. Sure his face was covered up, but when she was teaching Squid Mask how to squidbag and squid party, he was actually enjoying himself even though his smile can't be seen. He glanced over at the hearts (Y/N)'s teammates drew all over the ground, and clutched his weapon tighter. " Isn't this fun? Battles don't have to be serious!" She was too caught up in squid-flopping that she didn't noticed the dark orange heart drawn around her, with Squid Mask-Kun no where to be seen afterwords.