Army x Sad!Reader

Requested by Kimiko_Jaguar !

You walked out of Deca Tower, slumping down in a chair while eating some food you ordered from the Crust Bucket in hopes it would make you feel better, but not even the best of comfort food could help you. Every battle you participated in, you lost. You didn't have a lot of money in result, all you had were tickets for the Crust Bucket since you work at the new sketchy business in Inkopolis Square. You had a bit of enemy ink on you from the previous battle, but you didn't care. You looked bad enough already in your opinion. Your friends didn't care about your current mental state, except for one. Army Kun.

He really did take care of you well, and whenever you didn't eat, he would make you lots of curry because you normally don't eat regularly, but he's helpful with that. His seriousness, strictness, everything.. He was really a parent to you.. Mama Army, am I right? Okay, I'll stop interrupting the story.
You looked down at the rest of your food, slowly pushing it away from you. " I don't deserve it." You told yourself quietly, looking down at your weapon, the (F/W). Inklings and Octolings stared at you, silently judging your depressive mood as you sat down at the table, thinking that it was all just a phase or a sudden mood swing. Army knew it wasn't like that, he knew you more than those jerks. You got up from your seat and threw the rest of your Crusty Seanwich away, making your way to Army's home. He normally had his teammates there who helped you from time the time with comforting words but you knew that words would never hold a candle to how much Army cared for you. He even let you spend the night whenever you were in your worst moods. You knocked on Army Kun's door, tears starting to brim your eyes as you thought of him giving up on you for how negative you were all the time. When he opened the door, he seemed surprised to see you so upset. " (Y/N)..? Are you about to cry? You can come in if you'd like-" You cut him off with a small sob, hugging him tightly. " A-army.. Please don't leave me for this.. Please don't abandon me because of my constant n-negativity.. Please.." You felt him hugging back, and you were suddenly lifted up. He was carrying you inside in a bridal position, making you blush a bit while trying to calm yourself down. Army gently set you down on a couch, and you felt a soft pair of lips kiss your forehead. " Someone as beautiful as you doesn't deserve to be left. Someone loves you, and you most likely know who it is now."

Hey thots I'm sorry I'm leaving another note down here, but uh.. I like talking, okay? I'm sorry that this is depressing instead of just sad. Lmao