Aviator Kun x Shy! Reader

Requested by @VyleSquid !
Thanks again inkzookaa for helping out!

You held your (F/W) close to your chest, hoping that you'll be able to win your next battle on Arowana Mall. " Looks like the battle is about to start! Hopefully all of you guys out there are feeling hyped!" A male voice called from the loudspeakers, presumably a new announcer.

He was right; before you knew it, your team was already painting your spawn, even making paths. You got frightened since you were unprepared for you to be the last one out of your spawn, starting to ink over any uncovered areas with your weapon. You swam through the (F/C) paths that led to the middle but all you saw were huge spots of enemy ink laying right in front of you.

In fact, the opposing team's ink was everywhere, even on the walls. Who paints the walls? Dumb people. Anyways, you quickly took note that your team was splatted except for you, explaining the large ink blobs laying around. You hid in any of your team's color left, hoping the opponents won't notice you. You looked up to see a familiar Inkling scoping out the area for you guys, recognizing the aviator-wearing male.

Of coarse it was him- you knew the S4 too well to not know who he was, let alone someone you've always admired. The way he smirked and used his weapon.. It was amazing. But everytime you saw him in the Square, you couldn't think of any words to say to him. You truly were a shy mess.

Excitement yet nervousness mixed inside you when Aviator starting to paint your side of the map in his color. He wasn't on his normal team with Skull, so it was strange to see him on a random team. Noticing that he was farther away you swam up to one of the paths that led to their spawn, no enemies around to disturb you. You started painting everything a beautiful (F/C) until a force pinned you to a nearby wall, causing you to drop your weapon.

" Shouldn't little girls like you be back at your respawn?" A voice you recognized immediately whispered into your ear, causing you to blush deeply. Avi was known to be a tease. " I-I.. Uh.." At a loss of words, you opened your eyes to see his Nozzlenose aimed at you, ready to fire. Before you could say anything else you respawned shortly, your teammates gone again.

" ..I have to turn this around.."
No fun and games anymore- you had to step up your game and stop thinking about his flirting.. even though it was rather sweet. Swiftly moving around while coloring just about everything with your trusty (F/W), your team started to do well too, and your hoping and praying finally worked.
" (Y/N) and the rest of the (F/C) team wins!" The announcer exclaimed excitedly.

When you walked out of Deca Tower, someone tapped your shoulder. Turning around, you were face to face with the flirt again, who was only a few inches away from you. " Hey, are you that gal I ran into in the battle? You did pretty good at the end there, I'm impressed." He had a small smile on his face, it never seemed to fade away. You couldn't believe he was trying to talk to you.. it was a dream.

You slowly nodded, unsure if he was actually going to talk to you. But when he started continuing the conversation, you knew for sure he was. " I'd love to see your skills again.. you're pretty clever when it comes to hiding. I'm Aviator-Kun if you were wondering." He liked your hiding skills?

" I..I know who you are, sir. I really love your team.. Sorry, I-I'm (Y/N)-chan.."
Your voice was quiet when you spoke to him, but he acknowledged your nervousness. He was fairly polite after all, and he didn't want to make you freak out about talking. " Be seeing you, then. Maybe I can help you out with battles sometime."

You woke up the next day, thinking all that happened was just a dream, but what it really was is a dream come true. You finally talked to your idol after so long.. Aviator asked you to meet him outside of the lobby for a battle, which was an offer you could never pass. You loved Skull's team too much to do that! You head out right away, Aviator already waiting for you, and you didn't want to keep him waiting.

When you arrived the boy was already wielding his weapon, walking into the lobby when you saw him. Excitement coursed around inside of you, entering the Deca Tower shortly after he did. You decided to enter a private battle, choosing the E-Liter 4k Scope as your weapon of choice instead of your main. You were both your usual colors, him being purple and you were (F/C).

You had trouble using the weapon, as it was fairly heavy and slow, something you normally don't choose in weapons.
You decided to choose Arowana Mall again since it was the mall you would always go to with friends even if you didn't have much. Making paths for yourself to the middle, you gripped your (F/W) tightly while you moved as you were eager to beat him again.

Avi was already waiting for you though with a smirk, grabbing your hand gently which caused you to jump a bit out of being frightened. " Y'know, I think I forgot to tell you how cute you looked when I pinned you to that wall.. you really are so adorable when you get flustered." You couldn't believe it, he really was being a flirt. You couldn't think of a single word to say as your face became a deep shade of (F/C), making him chuckle at your nervous expression.

" A-Aviator, please.. This is a b-battle.." Trying to pull your hand away, you wanted to get out of his grasp but it was just too strong. " In the middle of a turf war or not, I'm not gonna stop telling the truth about you!" He was being awfully sweet with his amount of compliments, it made you smile. You've never gotten compliments before.

You started inking, trying your best to ignore the compliments he continued to spew out at you.

You obviously won since Aviator didn't even color anything, so you were happy you won. Exiting the lobby with him walking next to you, something warm and soft touched your cheek, causing you to look over to see Aviator giving you a peck on the cheek.

" Hey.. You know what I was saying were facts, right..? You're like an angel..  Maybe you can be my angel?"