Jealous! Mask x reader

Requested by Rae-rin !
Sorry if Mask sounds yandere or some shit in this one shot, I'm not into yandere so it's not intentional. Sorry!
He also might sound like a stalker, but tbh I find it funny for him.

You were a very social and outgoing gal, basically friends with everyone you met. You walked around Inkopolis Square with your same happy smile that was stained upon your face, you simply couldn't get rid of it. It was stuck on you.

You didn't seem to take battles seriously like everyone else and made jokes about overly competitive players, friendly ones though. You would try to befriend them in the end anyways. One Inkling seemed to always see you talking to them though, after every single battle you had. You haven't befriended him yet either, but he was always there..

It creeped you out since the same guy was always watching. Even when you were talking to your girl-friends, the boy didn't mind. He would sit there, watching and judging. Your smile never faded away, but instead of Mask hating it..

He thought it was beautiful. The prettiest smile ever. It was so strange for him to think like this, but he wanted to keep that smile. He wanted to see your smile everytime he woke up. It made him feel to warm inside, but when he saw you with another person, especially another guy, all that warmth went away. It was replaced with anger.

Mask-Kun stood around near the Deca Tower as you were getting ready for another battle, watching your ravishing smile. It was like it was glued into his head. He needed it in his life.

Mask blushed a light cyan when you waved to him joyfully, tiredly waving back. It made him feel so special that you weren't scared of him like the other squids and octos because of the mask.. You made him feel loved.

He didn't want anyone else to feel the same way about you like he did.
You began walking home with Mask while holding bags full of cute new gear, the freshest gear you could find. Mask always complimented your outfit whenever he saw you in a polite fashion, not setting off any alarms. He was pretty sweet to you. You were both exchanging friendly conversations, until he got silent. Mask was quiet, but not around you. Never around you.

He looked around, making sure no one was around or watching. You noticed him lifting up his mask, showing his bored yet cute expression. He always looked so tired.. Made you wonder how much he slept. Or if he even slept.
Mask have you a quick kiss on the lips, blushing as he looked away in embarrassment. You weren't embarrassed at all, because that was your first kiss! It was so nice.. You didn't expect Mask of all people to kiss you though, since you expected him to be the more isolated and unromantic guy.

" Hey, (Y/NN)..? Sorry about that.. It's alright if you don't feel the same wayyy.." Mask was waiting to be rejected and for you to tell him you have feelings for someone else, but that wasn't the case. " What do you mean? Of coarse I do! Is this why you compliment me so much?" He was surprised at the fact you actually felt the same way, yet kind of excited. Maybe this was his chance..?
" Nooo.. I've never seen anyone else have such a nice smileee.." Once Mask said that, you couldn't help but smile, confirming what he said was right. You truly had a beautiful smile.

" It hurts when I see you with the other guys, thoughhh.. I want your smile to belong to mee.." He confessed how he felt reluctantly, in which you hugged him to comfort him. " Well, it definitely belongs to you now, Masky.. No one can replace a sweet guy like you.."

Pfft, not even Prince? Or Aloha? Or..
Army??
Eh who cares they're all our beautiful husbandos