Emperor x Kind! Reader

Requested by @CloudReader10 !
Okay I'm sorry if this is short but I am terrible at Emmy boi so.. Square up if you wanna fite about it ( jk I can't even break a stick ) and yes this is probably a bunch of crap put together- Sorry ;-;

Emperor felt discouraged and frustrated that he wasn't able to get used to the (F/W), a weapon he's been wanting to try out for awhile in his free time. He does like testing out weapons from time to time unless he fails- It's not like he'd get splatted when he used the weapon, but it wasn't the same as his own main.

He was usually seen practicing in Ammo Knights with his little brother who he cared about deeply, but not to the point where he'd fuck him. * Cough* sick bastards who think incest is perfectly fine *cough*.. Okay, back to the point. The (F/W) just didn't match his play style at all, with different sub weapon and special. It was pretty hard to believe that the king himself wasn't good at one other weapon, but alas, it's true.

'' Damn it..'' Emperor said under his breath as he didn't splat one of the targets, beginning to think that this was a weapon he could never get good at. Prince watched, noticing his frustration but would rather not say anything about it to disturb him like a good cinnamon roll. (Y/N) walked into the shop, looking at the different kinds of dualies Sheldon had to offer. After long explanations about the new kinds of weapons, you decided to pick up the Enperry Splat Dualies that even had a little crown logo on the sides of them. You always tested out weapons before using them, especially with Dualies.

Heading to the practice room, you noticed a very familiar Inkling using your main. You couldn't believe your eyes, the king himself was using the (F/W)!.. ya fricking fangirl. But as you looked closer.. he was struggling. What? The Emperor, having trouble? Oh hell no, this is a crime. Prince saw you entering the area and alerted his older brother, who looked at you. " Ah, I see you're using my weapon? Great choice." He flashed you an irresistible smile that could make any girl or boy melt, he was just that charming. " M-Mhm.. and you're using my weapon? I can help you if you'd like! I love helping people out.." Emperor seemed embarrassed about one of his own fans noticing he was having trouble with practicing, but you didn't mind. Things take time.

You instructed him of what to do with your amazing (F/W) while he did the same for you, even teaching you some of his tips and tricks. He even complemented you whenever you splatted a target which in return made you feel warm and fuzzy inside. When you taught daddy Emperor your tricks, Prince chimed in. " H-Hey, um.. Is it alright if I give your weapon a try, miss..?" He twiddled with his thumbs as he was pretty nervous to talk to anyone, you giving him a warm smile at his cuteness. " Of course you can! And if you mess up, just remember that all you can do is try."

The small cinnamon roll tried jumping and inking with your (F/W) at the same time like Emperor did, but it failed horribly as he landed the wrong way and fell straight onto his knees on the concrete, scraping his knees and hands in the process. " Owie!" Prince places his hands on his knees, tears beginning to threaten his eyes when he sat up. You ran over to him in a matter of seconds, patting your back pocket to check if your bandages were still in there. " You alright bud? You landed hard!" Checking out his reddened hands and knees you put small bandaids on any of his scratches in hopes of it helping.

Emperor came over too, planting himself beside his little brother as well while he watched you care for him gently. You were almost like a mom for him because of how nice you were being to him, despite Prince not knowing you. Even though you helping out his brother was enough for you to repay Emperor with, he wanted to repay you as well.

Prince gave you a cute smile as a thank you, and warm hug was also given from the tiny king. When he got up, Emperor handed you a slip of paper to which you took out of curiosity until you saw numbers on the other side. " ..We should help each other out more often. I hope to see you again soon, princess."
He greatly appreciated anyone trying to help Princey out, but he never expected someone helping out Prince and himself to feel much better.