Mask x reader

Requested by @TheMemePolice !
Now this'll be short, and I'm sorry. I'm very unmotivated and out of ideas at the moment..

You grabbed your favorite snacks and drinks, a bunch of sodas along with different kinds of candies.

You could hardly contain your excitement as you head out once again, the way you were walking almost made you look like you were skipping. Why were you excited, you ask? Because you got invited to Mask's place! You always spent time together playing video games, being lazy.. getting sick from eating too much candy..

Everything, really. But no matter how much time you both spent together, you couldn't help but laugh when someone asked if you two were a couple. Did you guys really seem that cute together..?

I mean, sure, there was that one time you both accidentally kissed but uh.. you get the deal.

It was pretty early in the morning; around 6AM. You would normally reluctantly get up, but today was you and your friend's day to be.. unproductive. Meh, no one needs to be a good member of society anyways. Putting on a bright cheery smile, you knocked on the door. Right when you knocked, it was like he teleported straight to the door.. For a sick guy, he was pretty quick.

Mask had his mask off for once, which was clearly a bad idea because he let out a sneeze when you walked into the house, comics and different kinds of manga all over the couch, some on the floor. Oh how you loved lazy days.
You plopped down on the big cozy couch, already making yourself at home. Mask didn't kind of coarse, since he did the same shortly after.

" Sooo.. Wanna watch some moviesss..? I got some good onesssss.." his voice sounded like he was trailing on, but it was how Mask normally spoke. You didn't think too much of it.
Nodding, you looked at the selection of DVDs he had gotten. What caught your eyes the most was a romance movie between an Inkling and an Octoling.. you never expected Mask-Kun himself to actually think a romantic movie was worth watching. Oh well, it looked cute.

The disc slid into the VCR, while he turned the tv onto a different channel, one that you could play movies and video games on. You got the popcorn, soda, anything you would both enjoy when the romantic movie finally came on. By the time it was the middle of the movie you already hit the snooze button as you began to fall asleep, leaning into Mask when you began to drift into sleep. You just couldn't help yourself.

His warmth comforted you even more but just being around him made you feel safe. Mask thought it was a bit awkward at first but didn't say anything, carefully picking you up with his arms while, walking you to his room while ignoring the abundance of wrappers all over the floor. You were fast asleep already and were a deep sleeper so you luckily didn't wake you up when he slowly set you down on his bed, wrapping you in a blanket like a lil squid burrito.

Mask smiled at your peaceful expression, and sat down on the edge of the bed. " Heh.. How cuteee."