Flirty!Prince x Star/Famous! Reader

Requested by kistune-sama !

Hey d00ds I'm pretty sure I'm going to do this note before every story. Hope you don't mind. This one will most likely be short, and I'm aware if it is, so sorry. ;_;

You were very famous. Not as famous as the Squid Sisters or Off The Hook, but you were still one of them, a famous singer. You didn't have a partner to sing with like the others, but your songs were still heard from thousands of inklings and even Octolings. You changed into your casual gear for ranked battles and such to avoid a crowd of inklings attacking you.. With flashing lights from cameras and a bunch of selfies. You were much for fame, and just enjoyed what you were doing.

Team Emperor seemed to be in the Square with basically everyone trying to take pictures of them and asking questions, except you. Sure you were friends with other stars, but you weren't much for Team Emperor's over confidence. No one seemed to be paying attention to the king's younger brother, Prince, though.

You took your (H/G) off, which seemed to make the young squid look over at you with a surprised yet excited expression, and quickly walked over to you instead of running to avoid too much attention being drawn to you. " Um.. Miss? Are you (Y/N) (L/N)? That one famous singer..?" You smiled down at him since he was shorter than you, and nodded. Prince's excitement grew.
" I..I love your songs so much! You're such a great singer! Your voice is so beautiful.." You let out a small chuckle at his happiness, giving him a small kiss on the forehead, making him blush deeply. " Thank you so much! I really appreciate someone as adorable at you listens to my music!" Prince gave you a small hug that you happily accepted and went back to his big brother and the rest of his team, reluctantly.

Emperor seemed to be watching the scene, a small happy smile appearing on his face.