Emperor x Professional! Reader

Requested by eroticsquid !
( Seriously this guy's awesome. Please check him out!)

You finally got all your ranks up to S+, close to become X rank on rainmaker.

You never did turf wars, feeling like they were always the weaker mode compared to ranked or even Salmon Run. You were pretty well known around the Square along with team Emperor and the blue team, a team consisting of a bunch of idiots.

You scoffed at the thought of them beating the S4 with their lack of knowledge for turf wars, and didn't think their victories were even real. It seemed so weird to a profreshional like yourself.

Now, team Emperor.. You believed every single victory they got. You were always watching any battles they would participate in, and they always won.
They even managed to beat you, but surprisingly, not by much. You had some of the strongest weapon users on your team, but even without them, you still remained on top of them.

Honestly.. Everytime you thought about the king, you wanted to beat him even more. You needed to win.
You had to prove to that handsome husbando- wait no. You had to prove to that jerk that you could be the next champion.

Wrong choice, squiddo.
Gosh dang it, did you hate spawn campers. Gotta love em, right?~..
Nah. You were targeted by him everytime you stepped out of your spawn. You let out a small sigh as Judd gave the two teams the results, Emperor obviously winning. Luckily, he didn't rub his victories in anyone's face; one aspect of him you admired.

Hell, you admired a lot of things about him. Gosh, he was really good with the dualies.. You wanted to be like him. You wanted to be that fast and efficient.
" So, you're that one Inkling everyone's been talking about lately?" A familiar voice interrupted your thoughts. A voice that sounded so.. soothing. You turned around to see the champ himself, close to your face. Probably not on purpose.

It didn't matter, the thoughts along with Emperor's face only inches away from yours made your face grow a slightly deep shade of (F/C). " W-why, uh.. Yes sir. And I see you're the king..?" It was difficult talking to him. You're never nervous talking to anyone, but I guess.. The champion is so much difficult than any normal Inkling or Octoling, or even a jellyfish. " It's an honor for a fellow Inkling with skill that almost matches mine to know me.. It's nice to finally meet you."

You couldn't handle it anymore. Before he walked away, you quickly gave him a peck on the lips, causing him to blush a bit. You hid your face as you began to walk to one of the shops, not regretting anything you just did.