Flirty!Sailor Blue-Kun x reader

Requested by kistune-sama !

Goddamn that's a long title.

You were battling up against the Orange team, one of the teams that made up the s4, four teams who were somewhat forgotten ever since team Emperor was formed.

You came out of your spawn for the hundredth time, holding your (F/W) close to you as you continued to make your way to the middle which was claimed by the enemy team since the match started. You were being targeted by the same Inkling on the other team, taunting you every time he splatted you.

Sailor Blue-Kun started charging up his scope again, smirking as he was doing so when he locked onto you. Splat!
" It's a shame that I have to splat you like this.. I really enjoy seeing your face whenever you see me about to splat ya.~" He snickered as you came out of your spawn once again, while Army and the rest of the team made their way to your team's side of the map. You managed to get away from Sailor Blue when he tried to snipe you down again, fist pumping to yourself in excitement as you managed to escape him. " Gah.. Carp. Clever squid.." He went onto higher ground to see where you were going next, almost stalking your movement. Feeling a pair of eyes staring you down, you quickly hid as soon as you saw the orange colored laser coming from his weapon pointing at you, patiently waiting for him to lose interest.

Sailor's three other teammates handled your teammates and seemed distracted. This was his chance.
When he saw you running near a wall, he quickly pinned you to it, as you looked into his eyes with a shocked expression. " Wait, I'm not going to hurt you.. Please don't be scared." His tone of voice got softer and seemed a lot more soothing than before, so you stopped struggling to get out of his grasp to see what he was going to do, curious. Your eyes got wide as he leaned in and kissed you on the lips softly. " I..I'm sorry for splatting you like that. At least your teammates won't be splatting me now so I can tell you this, (Y/N).." Sailor Blue looked away in embarrassment, you still stunned from the sudden yet sweet kiss. " You're so beautiful.. you're the most skilled Inkling I've ever seen, aside from me splatting you. Please don't ignore this." You were touched by his compliments, and hugged him tightly. Sure you were mad at him for targeting you, but how could you ignore his sweetness? A simple hug was enough for him.