Army x Blind!Reader

Requested by kistune-sama !

I don't know what really to write right now, so I'm out of ideas at this point already. Sorry if it's bad! Also thotties this might be depressing, so if you doing like that, be a bird and fly away. Thank you. c:

You were attempting to put on your casual gear, most of the time you ended up wearing it backwards. It wasn't your fault, though. It wasn't your fault you were like this.

Others made you feel like it was. They didn't know much it hurt when you would need to feel around in the shops sometimes just to know what you were about to pick up. Thankfully, your family helped you.

You've never done a turf war or ranked battles in so long because no one would guide you and you didn't know where to go. No one helped you in them.. You always thought that you were doing something wrong. As soon as you did anything, you could already hear the loss music blaring in your head, making you feel like you would become deaf from how loud it is to the point where you can't hear anything else. It made you even worse. Oh well, at least you were a B rank for splat zones..
You were C- for everything else though.
Clam Blitz was a mess, you couldn't see the enemy pedestal when you had the rain maker, and you never could find your way to the splat zones.
Oh, and turf wars..?

Squid baggers sadly exist. You got squid bagged everytime you got splatted. Maybe you'll try out a different weapon other than your main..
You went to Ammo Knights, looking at all the different weapons, but the N-Zap 85' seemed pretty cool to try out.. You didn't need to see it to believe it either, it was a very popular yet a bit overpowered weapon. 

You went into the firing range, until you heard someone in there when you walked in. You heard the sounds of bombs exploding and targets being taken down while holding the N-Zap closer to you, scared you might disturb them. You slowly made your way to the back to give them space, but they noticed you anyways. " Hello there, miss. Were you wanting to practice with that weapon too..?" You recognized the serious sounding voice; it was the one and only Army-Kun from the S4, arguably the most popular Inkling out of the four teams. You're a big fan of the S4, and seemed surprised when you heard his voice. It was really him!

" Uh.. Yes, I'm in here to practice. By any chance, are you Army from the S4? I'm a big fan, and I'm so sorry if I disturbed your practicing.." He didn't sound bothered, being rather polite, as his parents raised him after all. He did come from the higher class anyways.

" Why yes, I am. I see you're testing out my weapon..? I can help you if you'd like." You were shocked. Army actually wanted to help out someone like you..? You nodded frantically, as he gentle grabbed your hand and guided you over to the targets, noticing your cloudy eyes. It was a hint you were blind after all. " It will be difficult to help since you can't see, but I'm willing to help you. Don't worry.

"He told you exactly where to throw your suction bombs/splat bombs for you to take down the targets, and you eventually activated your special. After you were done, you quickly thanked the male. You knew he was right next to you the whole time so it was easier for him to guide you, so you gave him a small hug before slowly walking out.

A small blush was dusted on his cheeks as you hugged him, but he tried to hide it the best he could.