13

'KAY GUYS I JUST GOTTA
SHOW YOU THESE TWO
PICTURES OF HYUNJOON
BECAUSE IM NOT EVEN
JOKING THEY MADE MY
HEART STOP

'KAY GUYS I JUST GOTTASHOW YOU THESE TWOPICTURES OF HYUNJOONBECAUSE IM NOT EVENJOKING THEY MADE MY HEART STOP

LIKE OMG
HIS SMILE IM
CRUING I LOVE
HIM SO MUCH
WJSIWJS OKAY
ILL STOP BUT
MY UWUS HAVE
BEEN SNATCHED

"so how'd it go with my brother! was he a big meanie?" felix asked suddenly, they all decided to hang out today. except for woojin, he studied at home for his day off.

jisung rolled his eyes, "you can say that. but your brother is my boyfriend now."

felix gasped, "you're joking! that quick? minho takes like at least three hours to get with someone! I left you guys for like thirty minutes!"

jisung just chuckled, "welp, guess I didn't listen and I fell too hard." he joked.

changbin patted his back, "I will be praying for your neck."

"c—changbin!"

"what! I'm just saying." changbin told, "cover them up before you go to school alright?"

jisung turned red by the thought. minho giving him hickeys? no way! "enough talk about minho, what did you guys do once you left?"

"we went to get candy apples! changbin and I shared a caramel one, it even had a drizzle of chocolate on it!" felix explained, "and then we went to go shop around for a bit. I got this cute tee shirt, it's pink and it says honey on the left side embolden in red."

jisung shook his head, "cool, what about you hyunjin?"

hyunjin shrugged, "the usual."

"what's the usual?" felix questioned, suspicious as always.

"going to a friend." hyunjin smiled, felix tried to act scary but instead he ended up looking adorable. "you really wanna know huh?"

felix nodded without any hesitation. he pursed his lips, "changbinnie and I want to know. right binnie binnie?"

changbin already knew what his 'usual' was but he agreed with felix anyways. "yep, totally."

"I'll want to tell you, but can I trust you?"

felix gave an offended look to the boy. "of course you can! I will zip my mouth shut."

"I don't know. I have to ask my friend first before I can tell you."

"but why~!" felix whined, stomping his feet. "you're so mean hyunjin!"

"I'm not mean. I'm just overprotective over things I love."

jisung gagged by his words, "gross, so lovey dovey."

"it's pure and cute. let him be." changbin laughed, ruffling jisung's hair.

as the four walked around the mall, they stopped by the food court to eat. getting the cheapest thing there, which was mcdonalds. they all sat down and talked for a bit.

"you think I can drown myself in the shower?" jisung asked with a mouthful of fries.

"don't know, try it and tell me when you're done." hyunjin emotionlessly told.

"but what if I'm dead?" jisung then added to his question.

"then we got an answer." changbin said, making felix giggle.

"well, play becky g's song 'shower' at my funeral alright?"

felix gave a thumbs up, "we will!"

finishing their food, hyunjin offered to throw all their stuff away. shoving the garbage into a nearby trash can. he saw chan sitting at a table by himself, as he was about to say hi. a boy sat down.

a boy who was quite unfamiliar.

"I thought chan and woojin had a thing?" hyunjin questioned to himself.

walking back to the three boys. he gave a confused expression. "hey guys..I just saw chan."

"oh, is he on break, maybe we should go say—" felix was then cut off, hyunjin scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"he's actually not on break. I think he's on a date."

"that's weird, woojin hyung is at home studying." jisung pointed out, changbin nodded at his statement.

"yeah, i know. i don't know who the boy is, but they're over there." he tried to not make it obvious as he pointed to the direction they sat at. "do you guys know who he is?"

felix eyes brightened. "that's the boy who my brother just broke up with. you know? the freshman I told you about jisung."

changbin choked on air, "you're telling me chan is going for a freshman."

"I mean you can't lie he's kinda cute. the braces make me wanna squeal." jisung admitted.

"minho hyung went for a freshman. I don't see what's so wrong about it."

"so is chan playing woojin, or.."

"nah! let's just forget about it and—"

as they watched the two, chan grinned at the boy brightly. they shared an ice cream together. watching a bit more, chan wiped away something off the younger boy's face. right after, he licked his finger.

"I think I'm gonna gag." jisung covered his mouth. "this is too much."

"felix what's his name?" hyunjin questioned, but felix just shrugged.

"sorry, I don't know. minho hyung is usually just like 'meh' and doesn't really care." felix sighed, resting his chin in the palm of his hand, "does this mean rest in pepperoni woochan?"

"woo what?" hyunjin asked.

"woochan! woojin and chan, it's called a ship name dummy."

"oh no, no it's not over yet. but don't tell woojin or else he'll get all mopey." jisung told, "we'll find out who he is. what he is to chan, and get woojin hyung's man back. alright? is that a plan?"

"I'm not really a matchmaker type person but sure. I'm in." changbin told, hyunjin nodded.

felix clapped his hands, his sweater paws flinging everywhere he smiled. "I'm in! operation woochan is a go!"