25

currently I'm writing

on my laptop so if the

set up is weird, sorry!!!

ALSO WATTPAD IS BEING
AN ASS FOR SOME REASON

"you what!"

felix proudly nodded his head, "I told him off! how could he break up with my brother!" slamming his fist onto the register's counter, he looked away. "you can't just do that to people..it's so messed up.."

changbin puffed his cheeks up, "you aren't wrong lix. I'm kinda glad you did that."

"me too." woojin agreed. "he had a reason to why he wanted to. it's not only because jisung is not the type to let out his true feelings abruptly. but mostly because he was forced into the relationship."

changbin raised an eyebrow, "what do you mean by forced?"

"I'm saying jisung was blackmailed into their 'relationship' or whatever you want to call it." woojin explained, but felix wasn't fully understanding the concept. "your brother felix, forced jisung into dating him. we don't even know if jisung has geuine feelings for minho, it's all built off blackmail."

felix blankly stared off into space. huh, blackmail? what's that? is all he thought. 

"do you get what i'm saying?" woojin questioned from afar, but felix didn't answer. "felix?

"what's blackmail?" he finally said. 

"lix. it's.." changbin started out, but woojin finished it for him.

"it's using something personal or private from a person and using that thing against them to gain something they want. such as blackmailing a person for money."

felix's mouth shaped into an, 'o' as he understood the idea. "so what is my brother blackmailing jisung for? what does he want?"

woojin shrugged, "who knows, out of all of us. you're the one who knows minho the best."

"but minho is so confusing!! how should I know, why should I get in their business!!"

"woah, don't shout princess. but why were you with jisung in the first place? what did you need?'

as felix thought back to the scene, his eyes brightened but not in a good way. more of panic mode; activated!

"w-well..i just bumped into him and needed to ask him something important. but it's not really important to the conversation we're having right now!" felix defended, which gave off a suspicious vibe to the two other boys.

"if you say so, you could always tell us the truth. but where are they right now?"

felix shrugged, "don't know, I ran back inside and I heard jisung call out for me I think. I just laughed and continued to run."

"man, where's the tea? it was just getting interesting too." changbin sighed, making woojin roll his eyes. "let's put this topic aside, what did you do when you were with hyunjin?"

"that's confidential binnie binnie." felix winked at the boy and put a finger to his lips. 

"woah. strawberry shortcake knows big words, what a steal." woojin joked to changbin. 

"shut up.. but why is it a secret?" changbin questioned, "do you have something to hide from me?"

"it's not bad! but I just have to hide the secret because hyunjin told me too. it's a really big secret!"

"darn, do you not trust me?" changbin then pouted, "will you at least tell me one day? when you're allowed to of course."

felix nodded, " of course binnie binnie, i'll definetly tell you. i'll tell you a lot one day."

changbin just smiled by his words, both of them staring into each other's eyes. their thoughts were shouting at each other in their head.

it's the day i tell you, 'i love you.'

is it finally the day you tell me you love me?