22

MINSUNG IS
GOING STRONG
THESE DAYS

like wow I love
being lonely

"hyunjin!! he's so sweet and literally everything. I think I'm gonna die by just thinking about him!" as felix fawned over changbin, hyunjin walked around the store talking to some customers.

"cool, yeah..oh— here!!, some phone cases for iphone six's. you're welcome and I hope you find what you're searching for." hyunjin told the teenage girls, then walked back to felix, "what were you saying again? i know it was about changbin but why is it important?"

felix frowned, "hyunjin!! it's always important when it comes to changbin...I really..really.."

"you like him, yeah everyone knows except for changbin." hyunjin patted felix's back, "I think it's cute." as he gave felix reassurance.

"you don't think it's gross?" felix hesitantly said, hyunjin shook his head.

"of course not, why would it be?"

"I don't know..I haven't told anyone but I'm bi. you're the first and I'm not ashamed of it but I'm scared about what my parents will say. will they disown me? will changbin hate me or—"

"stop right there felix, I'm glad came out to me during the most randomness time but..you shouldn't be ashamed. I mean, I should be."

felix titled his head out of confusion. blinking a couple times, he still didn't quite understand. "why?"

"because..I'm gay. my mom is against the whole lgbt community and it sucks." hyunjin bit his lip after he said those words. but, a bright smile formed on felix's face.

"oh my god! no wonder why nobody flocks over you but man..I'm sorry hyunjin.."

hyunjin chuckled, putting a finger to his mouth he shushed felix. the boy immediately became quiet and listened. "it's alright, I only told you because I trust you. but you can't tell a soul okay?"

"your secret is safe with me hyunjin. don't worry." felix then zipped his mouth like a zipper, having an imaginary lock he sealed his mouth and threw away the key.

"since we're already this far into the conversation, I guess I should tell you my big secret."

"really! you are—"

"but after work." hyunjin cut off, felix began to whine and stomp his feet like a child.

"you're so mean hyunjin!!"

"or I don't have to tell you at all."

"okay! after work it is!"

hyunjin nodded, "cool, but it can only be me and you okay? no 'binnie binnie' or anyone else."

"I promise!"

__________
_______
after work

before they left work, felix texted changbin to cancel their hang out. this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and he couldn't miss it.

lix<3 : hi binnie!! I know your shift isn't over yet but I'm going out with hyunjin for a little, can we hang out another time?
delivered 3:55 pm
read 3:58 pm

binniebinnie♡ : hey lix, yeah that's cool. I'll see you tomorrow then, don't skip meals and text me when you get home okay?
delivered 3:59 pm
read 3:59 pm

lix <3 : okie binnie!! see you later!!

"okay, I'm ready to go!" felix told, shoving his phone into his pocket. "I wonder what the secret is, I can't believe it's all the way across the mall too."

hyunjin shrugged, "don't worry, this secret is the best. but remember what I told you?"

"this is only between you and I! got it hyunjin."

hyunjin gave the boy a thumbs up, "good, or else you and changbin are never getting together."

"h—hyunjin! that's a threat!!"

the boy just laughed, walking quite quickly to the adidas store. felix skipped as he got quite excited. for so long hyunjin would do anything to keep his secret away from him. but now was the day it would be revealed to him.

"we're almost there lix. don't get too jumpy."

"I won't!" felix told, "I'm more hyper when I'm with changbin. not that you're not any fun! but..yeah.."

"don't worry I'm not offended. but we're here."

waiting outside the store, felix looked around quite confused. "are you in love with adidas or something? cause I think that's unhealthy."

hyunjin took out his phone and started to text someone. felix trying to peek, hyunjin moved away. "I'm not in love with the store. but I'm in love with someone who works at the store."

hyunjinnie ♥︎ : we're coming in now

♡minnie : okie

hyunjin walking in, felix quickly followed. the aussie was still confused, he didn't see anyone who fit hyunjin's type. nor anyone their age. I mean, being in love with the store seemed quite weird but felix would accept it.

felix sighed, disappointment filling him up. avoiding eye contact with hyunjin, he looked around the store as he talked to him. "hyunjin..if you're in love with the store you don't have to be ashamed! but you can't really assume the store's sexuality and—"

"felix, what the hell are you saying?" hyunjin questioned, worrying about what was going on in his brain.

"there's nobody here! like they're all in their twenties and I'm pretty sure that's illegal!"

"uh..I'm not in my twenties.." a petite voice told, felix looked towards hyunjin. to his right of him, there stood another boy.

felix looked to hyunjin, then back at the stranger. to hyunjin again, to the stranger. "o—oh.." the words processing in his head, he blushed. "you guys are—"

hyunjin nodded slowly, "yeah we are." he put his hand around seungmin's waist to pull him closer, giving him a peck on his forehead he smiled to his boyfriend. "wanna introduce yourself?"

"h—hi..I'm kim seungmin..the big secret of hwang hyunjin.."

yeeet
seungjin has
been revealed

I mean it was
already revealed

but revealed to
felix

OKAY YEAH
WHSUSNDI