06

- A/N ; changbin is taller than
felix in this fic | continue :)

"changbin, I was wrong. I can't believe I'm saying this, but you're right. he's gay, he's as gay as the lucky charms rainbow."

changbin was shook by his words. it was the next day and changbin couldn't even process what he was saying. "excuse me?"

"he's. not. straight." jisung harshly told, "period, point. blank!"

"god why are you saying this now? you're telling me he's straighter than straight, now gay? what is this!"

"no I'm not even joking this time, I'm flat out serious."

"you're never serious." as changbin rolled his eyes.

"exactly. I'm never serious so you got to believe it."

changbin shook his head, trying to deny every word. "I wont one hundred percent believe you until you ask felix himself."

"bitch! he had pink lip gloss on and white nail polish. he is screaming twink!"

"t—twink..you did not just—"

"oh yes I did. I went there." jisung laughed, crossing his arms. "he kept checking you out but your dumbass wasn't even paying attention. swear to god he thought you were a piece of chicken or something."

"okay now you're going crazy!"

jisung pounded his fist on the counter. "I'm telling you he's—"

"changbinnie!!" a familiar voice shouted.

jisung and changbin stopped in place. changbin glancing at jisung, his eyebrows furrowed down. "did you just hear that?"

"yes..yes I did.."

"changbinnie!!" it called once more, "hey changbinnie it's me felix!!"

changbin feeling an arrow stabbing his heart. he felt his own soul leave his body. the nickname was so cute and unexpected. and why was felix even at the store?

felix roaming the store, he found jisung and changbin near the register. "hey guys!!"

jisung awkwardly waving, he greeted with a polite hi. changbin replying right after with a hey.

"what are you doing here felix? don't you have work?" jisung questioned, felix just shook his head.

"I got a day off today. hyunjin too, he's at the mall as well but he went to another store. I wanted to come but he was so against it!!" felix whined, his head fell down as he looked at his toes. "he's such a meanie, he never lets me in on his personal life!!"

"he has his reasons. he'll tell you once he's ready." jisung explained, making felix even more confused.

"is it really serious?" felix asked, his head shooting up.

"to him it is. it's a sensitive topic you can say."

changbin scoffed, "I want to know now because I don't even know."

"you don't??" jisung was surprised, out of all people he thought changbin would at least know. but changbin shook his head.

"no, I'm not really up to date with that stuff."

"guess it's a secret from both of you." as jisung smiled, "well secrets shouldn't be kept from each other but hey changbin don't you get off work soon?"

changbin took out his phone and checked the time. it almost struck four and he nodded. "yeah, I am why?"

"felix are you doing anything?"

"nope! free as can be."

"great." a smirk formed on jisung's face. "well, why don't you two hang out. so you guys can know each other a bit better." jisung then winked at changbin, who gave a death stare at the squirrel boy.

"r—really!!" there was excitement in felix's voice, grinning widely at him. "can we changbinnie! can we!"

changbin who didn't even think twice said, "yes of course." who was able to resist that smile?

because seo changbin could never say no to felix.