boy in love pt.2 | svt's mingyu

now the second part of my one-shot with mingyu! also be a sweetheart and check out the video i made

▬▬▬▬▬

"What are you wearing?" Mingyu hissed and threw the towel he was using to dry his hair at Chaeyoung's face. "Don't wear nightgowns!"

"What, you rude—don't throw your filthy tower at my face, bastard!" she yelled. "I thought I was going to use a guest room since you're filthy rich, so I brought these!"

"Ugh!" he groaned and entered his walk-in-closet.

She rolled her eyes and plopped down at his neat bed. "Wow, he's a neat-freak." She muttered as she looked around. "I swear, I'll have a bed just as huge and soft like these!" she said and laid down.

"Sit properly, I might see something." Said someone in an irritated tone.

Chaeyoung sat up in a flash. "W-What...?"

"I haven't seen anything." He coldly said. "Here, wear this." He handed a huge black t-shirt and some red sweatpants.

"What the? I'll look like a midget in this!"

"Aren't you a midget already?" he raised a brow and ruffled his wet hair. He sat beside her, "You're sizes smaller than me. Of course you'll look like a midget, midget."

"Is that my new nickname, you bastard?" she gritted her teeth. Despite her public display of irritation, he winked at her and laid down. "You can't sleep at the couch, and my bed's huge. I promise, I won't touch you."

"Do you have evidence to support your statement?" she raised a brow and went towards the bathroom.

He chuckled and took his phone, deciding to talk with some of his friends.

Inside the bathroom, Chaeyoung's eyes widened as she saw his bathroom. "Oh my... God..."

"He's so vain!" she exclaimed. Bottles of God-knows-what are everywhere. Shampoos, soaps, bath salts, lotions, deodorants, facial wash, etc.

"Why is there a blower here? His hair is much shorter than mine, it dries quickly!"

"Why does he need lotion, anyway?"

"Oho, isn't this facial wash?"

"Wow, the towels are color-coded."

"Nevermind those things and change your clothes! I can hear you, you know!" Mingyu's deep voice can be heard outside of the bathroom.

She exasperatedly sighed and change out from her nightgown to Mingyu's shirt and sweatpants.

She went out of the bathroom and saw Mingyu fiddling with his phone. "Look!" she pointed at her covered feet. Mingyu looked and stifled a laugh. "I'll trip in these! Cut it out!"

"It'll be cold later even with heater. Keep it like that." He said and pats the space beside him. "Let's go sleep, we have to be at school early."

▬▬▬▬▬

"How about we make a wall out of pillows?" she softly suggested as they stare at each other.

She has eye charms, he has to admit. The way her eyes are shaped are quite unique. Her eyes are her best asset, next to her voice, of course.

"Nah." he said. "Do..."

"What?" she softly breathed.

"Do you always wear nightgowns? Even when you sleepover at some friends?"

"Yes." She said. "And I don't have friends until now."

"Right."

"What made you curious?" she said.