braid ➻ min yoongi

"i can't believe this," grumbled the fair-skinned teenager boy, his hands busy with his childhood friend's hair. "why the fuck am i braiding your hair?"

growing up only with his mother and having a girl being his best friend, min yoongi knows things that a boy shouldn't even know.

for one thing, he knows how to braid someone's hair. chaeyoung always has her hair long, and before young yoongi could refuse, she taught him how to braid and begrudgingly learned how. he also knows his mother's, and God forbid, chaeyoung's 'schedule'. so he knows when to buy sanitary napkins and start to save money for some cravings.

"be a darling and shut up," said sweetly by chaeyoung, who was glancing at him in the side of her eye. her hair was short this time, the tips only reaching her shoulders. yoongi doesn't have a clue why she cut her hair, but knows that she'll tell him sooner or later.

he made a small braid at the side of her hair and took a hairpin, putting at the top end of the braid. chaeyoung frowned, "what's with the pin? and i don't have any hairpin as far as i remembered."

"i bought it." he said, looking at his work with a delicate gaze. "it has a flower in it; a rose. it reminds me of you."

reflexively, she blushed. fortunately, yoongi was too busy staring at her hair to notice. "why a rose though? i like calla lilies more, you know that."

"a rose is pretty," he shrugged. she lowered her head, her face flaming. "and something pretty like a rose could help someone look decent, like you."

her head snapped up in a second, her gaze deadly. "i hate you!"

"nah, you love me."

▬▬▬▬▬

also lowercase intended. lol