seven things ➻ qian kun

one.

kun is always the boyfriend material for chaeyoung; and she never hesitates to tell him that.

sure, chaeyoung mostly treats him more like a friend (which he actually is, contrary to popular belief) than a boyfriend, but he knows she meant well when she nudged him so hard in the ribs he hunched and told him "you're like a perfect boyfriend that you don't deserve to live!"

two.

chaeyoung likes kun's eyebrows. "they really don't need to be groomed that much," she complements him, nodding approvingly as her hands ran lightly across his brows.

kun only laughs softly as he looks at her adoring his brows when hers are more pretty and regal.

three.

"you're such a mother goose," she tells him when he scolds her for not acting like a lady. "but i like it."

kun glares at her and slaps her thigh lightly when she was about to bring her leg up. "sit properly, will you?"

"okay, mother," she jokes.

four.

"how can you handle me?" chaeyoung one time asks him as he found himself sitting at the side of her bed, tucking her in.

"you're not that difficult to deal with," he tells her.

"your friends told me they're way more chaotic than they look, but you handle them fine. what's your secret?"

"it's because i care for them, silly," he laughs, his hand lightly resting above her eyes, making her close it. "now, sleep,"

"i hope my insomnia won't kick in this time," she softly says to him.

"you won't." he assures, "i'm here now. i'll protect you from the bad guys in your dreams."

"i like you," she says for the last time. "you're such an angel."

five.

"shh," he consoles her as she sobs. "it's alright, i'm not mad."

"y-you're not?" she makes sure as she looks up at him with tear-stained cheeks.

"no, i'm not, sweetie," he shook his head. "i'm not, i promise,"

"i-i'm sorry!" she cries again. "i'm such a bipolar—!"

"i still love you even though you're bipolar, silly," he whispers. "now, let's go to your room so you can go rest,"

"i love you," he hears her whispering. "but i think you don't feel the same."

six.

"it's such a nice day!" she squeals and ran around in circles, making kun laugh.

"be careful, chaeyoung," he tells her as he laid down a blanket. "you wouldn't like tripping."

"oof!"

he sighs, looking at the girl who quickly stood up and dusted her dress. she flashes a bright smile, "i'm fine!"

later on, he would only smile understandingly as she cries miserably and tells him how sorry she was for dirtying her dress, promising to help him with washing the clothes next time. he only nods as he watches her wipes her face away with tears, the wedding ring glinting so beautifully from where chaeyoung wears it.

"i love you," she tries to apologize.

"i love you too," he reciprocates.

seven.

"auntie lisa told me i never experienced breastfeed," ken tells his father one day, just coming home from playing with the neighbors.

"you can't," kun says to his son. "mommy has a sickness, remember? she can't risk passing it to you,"

"uncle ten told me mommy is bipolar, just before auntie jennie punched him." ken tilts his head. "is that a bad thing?"

"maybe," the handsome man smiled, "but that didn't let us stop from having you, right?"

"it didn't." ken shakes his head. "where's mommy?"

"she's at our room," kun smiles. "better not to enter yet."

"is she crying again?" the boy asks worriedly.

"she'll stop later on," his father assures. "she just needs sleep."

"do you love mommy?" ken asks for the last time. "even though she's bipolar?"

"with all my heart," he smiles.

-

so i just remembered i have read a story where the girl has a bipolar disorder, and that really affected me because i didn't know bipolarity could be that serious

i just want to tell people that being a bipolar is not funny. it's actually really serious, so please don't take bipolarity as a joke, it's not hilarious. don't use the word 'bipolar' lightly, because it actually goes waaaaaaaaay more deeper 

[i also made this because kun needs more appreciation, people don't know what they're missing on]