candy cigarette ➻ jung chanwoo

it was silly, to be honest.

chaeyoung was always known as that quiet girl you would always see sitting in the corner of the room. she always has an impassive look on her face, sometimes making people misunderstand that she's incapable of emotions.

now, it would be a total lie to say she wasn't pretty, but at the same time she wasn't that eye-catching either. she's taller than most of her female classmates, has pronounced hips with a tiny waist and long toned legs. perks of being a sporty girl.

but why does it have to be her? of all people?

"go on!" one of his friends urged, pushing him away. "man up, dumbass!"

"hey! you don't need to call me a dumbass!"

his friend ignored his outburst, pushing him away instead. chanwoo gulped, his eyes set onto the girl who was leaning against the wall. she looks entirely bored despite the loud music and colorful lights that was filling in the entire gym.

when his steps led him to her, he mustered a bright smile before calling her attention. "hey!"

chaeyoung swiftly glanced at him.

with practiced ease, he pulls out something from his suit pocket. "can i get a light?"

her eyes drifted to his hand, "... that's a candy cigarette."

"yeah, i know, i just needed an ice breaker. hi."

he expected to roll her eyes or dismiss him, but a small smile appeared on her lips instead.

maybe being called a dumbass is worth it.

-

lol, so this was supposed to be longer, but i suddenly went blank while typing the intro since i can't really think of a decent plot, so i hope you all still liked it even though it's just short

also, i think i'm experiencing writer's block again _

(actually, not really, i'm actually busy revising my gakuen babysitters fic and i've been bombarded by plot bunnies nowadays, all for my anime fanfics)

(i really want to write a haikyuu fanfic but i can't yet since i haven't watched the anime properly _)