paris ➻ im jaebeom

her eyes looked up to him, her hazel orbs gleaming bright and clear; it was one of his favorite things about her.

"well," he shrugs. "you've always wanted to go to paris."

"excuse me?!" she says incredulously, "like who wouldn't?!"

he let out a laugh and sat behind her; his left arm draped around her shoulder, while the right one supported his body. he leaned towards chaeyoung, a soft smile on his lips, "so... are you happy?"

"i'm with you," she says softly. "and we're in paris. why would you still ask that?"

"oh, silly me," he laughs, the rich sound reaching her ears, making her smile and turn to him.

"you rarely laugh, you know; let alone laugh." she says to him. "that's what i've noticed about you before. back when i'm like a creepy stalker," she laughs.

"aha!" he says, giving her a look, "you do admit you were like a creepy stalker!"

"you kept saying it that i couldn't help but say it," she glares. "anyway, you were like that. you kind of changed when we get to be friends,"

"what can i say?" he shrugs. "you bring out the best of me."

"oh, shut up, jaebum," she laughs. "now there's goosebumps on my skin,"

"damn, all of that for teasing," he mutters. chaeyoung smiles; they both knew he wasn't good at this. he wasn't used to telling someone what he feels—except when he's annoyed or angry, and that's a different story with a very much needed audience from his dormmates back in college, bambam and yugyeom—and he tends to just shut off everyone else.

chaeyoung is different; she's warm, vibrant, endearing—everything he's not. but she still ended up liking him and started to pine for him. she made him experience things he never did before. chaeyoung made his life more fuller now than before.

she chuckles and scooted towards him, leaning against his chest and hear his rumbling heartbeat. "i love you,"

she hears him sighing, and she knew he was smiling. "i love you too,"

-

here's a fluff, and it's ten times crappier because i suck at fluff and i just also made this on the spot (along with wedding) so yeah

sorry for the mistakes

till next time!