boy in love pt.1 | svt's mingyu

m i n g y u . r o s é

[seventeen . blackpink]

▬▬▬▬▬

- ­in which a bad boy fell in love with an oblivious girl

▬▬▬▬▬

"Fuck, what?" she frowned at him. "But you said once a—"

"Yes, yes. I know." He waved his hand dismissively. "But I'll double the pay."

She gulped. "This is freaking bribery."

"I plead guilty." He grinned. "Come on, it'll be fun. Besides, you always accept. This particular fan is filthy rich—"

"It takes one to know one." She absentmindedly cut in as she played with her food.

"—and she's really stubborn. I can't push her off."

"You're such a jerk." She hissed and finished her food. "Get out of my place! I'm going to wash!"

"You're so weird." He commented as he stood up from his seat across her. The girl ignored him as she entered her room and quickly took some clothes. "You're not even bothered that I'm here in your house. And that you're bare-faced and only has a huge t-shirt and some shorts on. I think you haven't even took a bath."

"I'm going to, your majesty." She said as she went out of her room. She's carrying a hanger that was carrying a white dress. She took her black doll shoes along with some long black socks. "So get out."

"You're going to change inside the bathroom." He said and plopped down in her sofa.

"Whatever. What am I going to do with you, anyways?" she muttered. "Besides, who cares if you're here? You're just you even though lots of girls has been crushing on you."

"So weird." He softly laughed as he switched the TV on.

▬▬▬▬▬

"Just stay behind my back." He whispered.

"Piece of cake. You're freaking tall." She said as she gave a death glare to him. "And is this necessary?" she looked at their intertwined hands.

"You're pretending to be my girlfriend, missy. Of course, it's necessary."

"I think it's just inappropriate since we're both just pretending."

"Nah. I like it this way." He whispered and tugged her hand, making her bump into his back. He was drastically taller than she is, being such a petite girl, and lots of people has complimented them on their height differences. They said that it suits them.

Her petite frame complimented her simple flowery looks and melodic voice. While his tall frame fits his deep voice and striking, sharp features.

"Ouch," she hissed and rubbed her forehead.

"Kim. Min. Gyu!"

She stiffened when she heard a high-pitched voice speaking each syllable of the jerk's name. She swear his hold on her hand tightened for a quick moment.

"S-Stella..."

"Why are you so late?!"

"Uh..."

'I change my mind, I don't want to face this bitch!' she said in her mind as she struggled with his hold.

His grip on her hand tightened, making it impossible to even budge. 'Oh, how I hate the fact that he's strong compared to me!'

"I went to pick up my girlfriend. It's what I've been itching to tell you ever since yesterday, you just kept cutting in. I have a girlfriend, Stella. I can't date you."