elevator ➻ kim hanbin

"you've got to be really kidding me," he hisses underneath his breath. "how come the landlord still haven't got the elevator fixed?"

movement from the side of his eye made him stop and clear his throat.

the girl with rose gold hair pursues her lips and smiles awkwardly at him, "h-hi... looks like we're stuck..."

"... again..."

hanbin sighs, and awkwardly smiles back at her, "y-yeah... funny, right..."

she smiles and looks away.

'this is too awkward! too awkward!' he chants to himself. he was about to open his mouth to start a topic when she spoke,

"uh, hanbin-ssi... right?"

he thinks he nodded too eagerly.

"you see, um..."

'don't be shy, i don't bite people...' he says inwardly.

"you make music, right...?"

"yeah," he nodded, trying to be cool. "um... what about it?"

"and i accidentally found your account in youtube."

"oh," his voice got smaller.

"and i really, really, really want you to sign for me... can you?"

"what?"

"i'm a big fan of yours. someone can't really tell that you're famous in youtube because of the way you act." she blushes.

after an awkward smile, many tries of signing, and relieved sighs when the elevator started to work again, they both walked out.

"thank you so much, hanbin-ssi!" she smiles and bows.

"if you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" he asks. if he doesn't chicken out, he'll surely be able to ask her out.

"i'm park chaeyoung, you can call me just chaeyoung!" she smiles. "i have to go, my boyfriend is waiting for me. bye, hanbin-ssi! later!" she waves.

she left, along with his chance.