height differences ➻ lee jihoon

"this is ridiculous," he hissed, climbing up the grand stairwell. "how did i end up here, anyway?"

chaeyoung giggled, reaching for his hand, "it's a party your friends hosted, oppa. don't be like that."

"i know," he grumbled, stopping in his tracks. he turned to face her, realizing that he's one step ahead of her and that made him look... taller. "but for what? and do i really have to fucking wear these... these boots?"

"it's to make you look taller," she scrunched her nose. "i don't understand, i find your height perfect."

"tell that to seungkwan, he's the one who forced me to wear this."

chaeyoung sighed, rubbing circles in his hands. "don't worry, it'll be over soon. let's go?" she asked, smiling at him.

"wait," he mumbled, making her stop. "come closer."

she blinked, obliging.

jihoon leaned down, his free hand tenderly holding her face as his lips gently touched hers. it only lasted a few moments, with him pulling away as he grinned down at her.

"i dunno," he shrugged when he registered her confused gaze. "you really look kissable at that time."

she pouted, "only at that time?"

"all the time, actually," he murmured, taking her hand as they continued to trudge upstairs.