pretty red pt.1 | svt's jun

vampire jun? anyone? yes? fUCK YES

j u n . r o s é

[seventeen . blackpink]

▬▬▬▬▬

- in which an ancient vampire and a descendant from a clan full of vampire hunters met in an unexpected way

▬▬▬▬▬

"This won't do," Jennie sighed, clutching her head as she tries to calm herself down. Jisoo stood beside her, arms crossed and face void of any expression.

Lisa winced, hiding her face in shame at what's currently happening. Beside her, Chaeyoung pursued her lips, unsure of what to do.

"You're not suited to be a hunter. There. I said it." Jennie shot her head up, facing the Aussie girl. "I just fucking said it." She stares up at the sky, internally asking whoever's above why for who-knows-what. "My goodness, Chaeyoung..."

"I'm sorry," the girl mumbled, one of her hands currently digging into the other. Lisa noticed and quickly took a hold of her, shaking her head profusely. "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault," Jisoo approached, patting the taller girl. "We all know you're the soft-hearted one out of us, we shouldn't have force you."

"But unnie," Jennie lowly hissed, quickly walking towards them. "She can't stay like this forever! The trial is coming!"

"She's the next Head, imagine what would the people say..." Lisa faltered, her eyes straying to Chaeyoung. She tightened her hold on her friend's hand, knowing the habit she has whenever she's upset with herself. "Yoongi oppa's the next candidate, but you know how he is. He doesn't like the responsibility."

"And that brother of mine could be petty, imagine him being appointed as a Head against his will." Jennie scrunched her nose. Jisoo shuddered next to her. Since Jennie and Yoongi are distant cousins of Chaeyoung, it only makes sense to have the male prodigy be the next candidate.

Lisa took the small dagger from Chaeyoung's hand, putting it away. One wrong move and the fragile girl would be harming her skin without anyone noticing. "Let's eat for now. What do you like, Chae?"

The girl smiled, "I think I'll pass."

"Chae..." Jennie faltered, "You know I don't really mean it, right? I'm still sorry, though..."

"No," the girl shook her head, gently smiling. "You were just telling the truth, I don't see any problem with it. I'll clear my head for now. Don't worry," she glanced at Lisa. "I won't do anything stupid."

She puts Lisa's hand away, somberly smiling at them before walking away.

"Do you think I was too mean?" Jennie whispered, "I didn't mean it..."

"Chaeyoung knows the truth," Jisoo appeased, "She's just not the sort of person to confront everything. She's the best when she tries to, let's just wait for it."

"I just hope she won't harm herself," Lisa murmured. "The Head family have distinct blood, they're more precious than ours. What if she tries to harm herself? Remember the last time we found her bleeding?" she lowered her voice than ever. "A guard died because a vampire breached in. All because he smelled her blood."