noona, saranghae! | nct's winwin

yes, yes, an unusual ship. but i got a crush on winwin and jungwoo when i watched nct u's boss for the first time; yes, it's been a long time ago, which means this one-shot has been in my drafts also a long, long time ago. and yes, i mentioned jungwoo, expect a one-shot of him

w i n w i n . r o s é

[nct . blackpink]

▬▬▬▬▬

- in which he pesters his pretty noona

▬▬▬▬▬

"Noona!"

"What?"

"What am I for you?" he puts his handsome face to his palms and started to do aegyo. He blinked, smiled cutely, even pouted, makes smooching noises and even made the bbuing bbuing poise!

"Simply insufferable."

"What?!" he gasped. He dramatically fell from his seat, while clutching his chest where his heart should be, and his lips trembled. He shakily spoke, "W-Why...? H-How could you...? A-After what I've confessed...?"

"Winwin, you confess every time you see me." Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Oh, so you always hear me!" Dong Si Cheng, or Winwin as he wants to be called, smiled widely and returned back to his seat across her. "Noona, do you like me too?"

"Of course." She smiled and sipped her coffee.

"But you have a boyfriend." He pouted. Then he gasped, his mouth forming into an 'O'. "Are you cheating on him with me, noona?!"

"Of course not!" Chaeyoung laughed. "I like you but not on the same level with Jaehyun. I love Jaehyun."

"Jaehyun hyung again." He puffed his cheeks. "I'm starting to hate him. What's with Jung Yoon Oh, huh? He's not even using his true name!"

"Oh, Winwin... you're also not using your true name..."

"Hmp." He pouted his lips and crossed his arms while looking away. "Why can't it be me, noona? I'm far more handsome than Jaehyun hyung. The only thing that makes him appealing are that dimples of his." He mumbled with his lips pouting cutely.

Chaeyoung couldn't stop giggling about what he said. "That's what I thought at first."

His eyes lit up, "Really?"

"But that changed when I got to know him."

"Hmp." He looked away again. "Noona, your type of guy is so bad."

"Is it, really?" entered Jaehyun at the conversation. His hand automatically draped around Chaeyoung's shoulder. It didn't go unnoticed by the younger one.

"Hmp!"

▬▬▬▬▬

"You should stop irritating him any further." Chaeyoung nags at Jaehyun as they hang out at the town's playground. "Winwin's father, the Mayor, keeps telling you so. You know Winwin, he's noisy and talkative. He keeps telling on you! And Uncle is not liking it anymore!"

"Who would like it if out of a sudden, his son barged in to his office just because the girl he likes has a boyfriend and that boyfriend was one of his friends?"

"Jaehyun!"

"Look," Jaehyun sighed. "Obviously, Winwin likes you. So much. But he should know what's mine and what's his. You're clearly mine and not his. He shouldn't meddle with my property."