hidden stares and stolen glances pt.1 | svt's vernon

i found out that some people do ship vernon with rosie, though not that many but... meh. i still made a one-shot--TRIPLE UPDATE, THERE MUST BE A MIRACLE!

also svtxbp, this is what i promised to you :)

v e r n o n . r o s é

[seventeen . blackpink]

▬▬▬▬▬

- in which they were partnered for a Christmas special

▬▬▬▬▬

"Impossible, maybe I'm still having a hangover from the movie yesterday night." She said to herself as she walked passed him. A quick glance and that's all. "There's no way. And I knew that I shouldn't have watched Titanic for the hundredth time."

Lisa smiled at everyone as she walked side by side with her best friend. "Smile, Chaeng."

"I am smiling." She softly said and continued to smile slightly.

She smiled at a feminine-looking male and walked passed him. Later, she smiled at a tall man with manly looks.

"Seungcheol!" the manly-looking man turned at the feminine-looking one. "Come here!"

When they sat at their respectable seats, Jisoo leaned at her. "Hey, you know Seventeen, right?"

"Of course, it's a number." She mumbled and played with the water bottles that were given to them. "Wow, look at this. The way the bottle was designed is really nice."

"Yeah. They're a talented group." Jennie said and stared at the girl younger than her playing with the bottles. Later then, she decided to converse with Nayeon and Jihyo who was just beside their table.

"Of course!" Lisa said. "They're all so handsome." She said dreamily.

"This is really cool," the quiet girl said as she caressed her hand at the bottle. "This really looks so nice."

"Chaeyoung, stop that." Jisoo said and grabbed the bottles away from her. "As far as I can remember, playing with plastic bottles is my role. Don't even think about doing the 'put-the-bottle-at-your-shoulder' thing. That's my trademark."

"I won't. Geez." She said and took one of the bottles away from Jisoo. "I'm going to drink, unni!" she said when Jisoo pulled it back.

Just then, Lee Hi came out and started to sing.

She could've swear that guy just snickered before he looked away from them.

▬▬▬▬▬

"He really looks like him." she pouted as Lisa waved a picture of him while grinning. "You've been crushing Leonardo DiCaprio ever since. But it's too impossible because he's older than you and too far away. What do we know? There's a guy here who's as good as Leonardo DiCaprio can be. Even better."

"Shut up." Was all she said.

"Aww, come on!" she grinned wider and started to chase her around the house. She entered her room along with Jisoo's, and then the kitchen, and even the bathroom.

"Go away, Lisa!" she said.

"Okay, bye~" Lisa said solemnly. Chaeyoung sighed and was about come out. She opened the door—"HAH! In your Leonardo DiCaprio-filled dreams!" Lisa cackled.

And thus, their noises filled the whole house, once again.

▬▬▬▬▬