highly unlikely ➻ jeon wonwoo

he was a high school nobody.

she was the campus sweetheart.

as it is, it's already a given that they're worlds apart. however, wonwoo doesn't give a damn. after all, he never gets the hype other people have when it comes to her. sure, she's pretty and she's good at singing, but so what?

automatically, his eyes rolled when murmurs broke out suddenly. there, in all her glory, is park chaeyoung walking in the hallway along with a friend of hers. the people started to make a way for the both of them, making wonwoo drop one of his notebooks when someone accidentally pushed him.

"well, crap," he muttered, crouching down to take it.

however, someone stopped him as a manicured hand suddenly took it, giving it to him. wonwoo looked up, internally telling himself not to say something mean when chaeyoung gives him a soft smile.

"here," she lowly said, her voice soft and melodic—ah, crap! there's the charm everyone keeps harping about. "did that guy pushed you so hard?" she frowns up at someone. "seojin, is it? please refrain from being rowdy in the hallways."

the fuck about being rowdy? whose fault was it, huh?

"anyway," she turns back to him. "you can stand, right?"

"yes," he tries not to snap, and true to his word, stood up as he dusted off imaginary dust from his clothes.

"oh, that's good, i guess," chaeyoung sighed, standing up as well. "have a good day." she smiled again, hand reaching up to give him a small wave.

"thanks," he curtly said. "you too, i guess."

if she noticed his tone, she didn't say anything about it, only giving him a smile before starting to walk. the girl with her, jennie something, looked back at him. he scowled when she giggled, watching her as she turns to chaeyoung.

he shook his head, turning away when the girl suddenly said something.

"hey, isn't that the guy you have a crush on, chaeyoung? nice pick."