One problem after another

Jasmine is the perfect soulmate for Miyuki, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind when it comes to that.
Jasmine is her complete opposite, but theu just fit together like chocolate and peanut butter. She has long white hair that goes midway down her back, she usually wears all black and the strangest thing, I think so anyway, her eyes are white. As far as personality goes, she seems quiet at first, but after spending two hours with them I've found she's actually very very bubbly. Okay so I guess maybe they aren't complete opposites, but you'd think it at first.
I'm going to be spending the night at Miyuki's tonight, mostly because she wants Jas to get to know me, but it makes me feel less bad for having to leave so soon. Mephisto is waiting for me though at his house. I'm still a little nervous about the sudden supper request.
When I arrive I find him already sitting at the dining table, wearing his huge grin as usual.
"Why good evening my darling how lovely to see you," He tips a glass of wine in my direction as greeting, how odd for him to drink...
"Uh yeah, hi?" I offer a smile in his direction, I'm sure he can tell how weirded out I can though.
"How is everything?"
"Fine..." I take my seat at his table, he just stares at me for a few minutes before taking another drink.
"It would seem we have a problem of sorts darling," he sighs heavily setting his glass down.
"I knew something was up!" I yell unintentionally, mostly because now I'm starting to get scared.
"It seems the Vatican and I have had some how to say disagreements..." he watches me waiting for to react, "they've taken Amaimon, Rin and all of my students familiars to be held in captivity."
I can feel my heart start to race, "What?!"
"See there was an incident, Rin became enraged releasing a new level of power they weren't aware he had." He stands up and slowly walks over to me, "they now believe demons such as myself can't be trusted."
"Oh no.." I groan dreading the words he's about to say.
"So as you can imagine darling, I've been temporarily suspended, they're taking me into custody tomorrow until the situation is cleared up." He lays a hand on my shoulder, "I was hoping you could help?"
"I mean I'll do anything I can to try, I don't even know where I would start..." I sigh staring at the floor, "but they can't do this! You're one of the good guys..."
He chuckles at my statement, "such a compliment from a pawn such as yourself."
"What?" I look up at his face, I never realized how tired he looks, it's even more pronounced now. It looks as if he's been more stressed than ever, and I can't believe I didn't realize Amaimon never came to see me yesterday. My heart hurts at the very thought....I'll have to make it up to him somehow once I get him out.
Why does the Vatican have to be full of such idiots????
"So Mephisto, how am I supposed to help?"
"I'm going to have files on my desk tomorrow morning, you have to read them and talk to Shura, she might seem hesitant and unwilling at first," he laughs a little bit, "but I think she'll give in to reason soon enough to help you."
"Uuuuh... Alright," I can't stop my thoughts from racing, how am I supposed to convince them? "Will you be okay?"
"Don't worry about me darling," he grins widely, "I always have a few tricks up my sleeve."

(Hi again my lovely people, I intend to go back and update every chapter to make everything much smoother with transitioning at some point because I know it's been kinda choppy and messy lately, I apologize. As a writer I should be spending more time on my projects, but with everything else going on I've been neglecting it, I will be the first to admit it. So thank you to anyone who has stuck it out this far and I promise to make the rest of the story better)