Amaimon's pov

Why did y/n have to leave so soon? She was more fun than anything else that's come in here yet.
I want to know what she told big brother, he keeps looking around the room like he's waiting for something...but what could he be waiting for?
There's no one to play with here.
Out of nowhere I hear someone yelling, I frown trying to understand them, they're so far away.
"Well Amaimon, I do believe we will be taking our leave soon," big brother starts to laugh, and claps his hands together.
Does that mean I'll get to see y/n again?
Rin stands up from the corner, I almost forgot he was there...I didn't even try to play with him.
There's more yelling, but this time it's closer and I hear something make a weird popping noise. The guards that normally walk around and stare at us are suddenly running out leaving us alone in there.
"Shall we?" Mephisto grins at the two of us, somehow he's gotten out of his cell and is unlocking ours. Why didn't he just do that before?
He's broken out of here many times before this.
"How are we going to make it past all of those exorcists?" Rin looks at him skeptically.
"Do you forget who you are talking to?" Mephisto smirks pulling a weird key from his pocket, "y/n is a bright girl you know."
We follow him to a door and after he puts the key in, it leads to his office in the academy.
He motions both of us through before following, he shuts and locks the door behind him.
"Take a look out the window Amaimon, see how much that girl loves you?" He pushes me towards the large windows.
I see hints of flames dancing from the Vatican roof, you can hear sirens now. Someone must want to put the fire out.
"Y/n is risking everything for you little brother," Mephisto looks from me to Rin, "for all of us."
"She did that for me?" I glance back at brother putting my hands in my pockets.
"She did, now you have to do something for her understand?"
"What could I do?" I tilt my head, she doesn't like it when I fight with people or break things, and I gave her most of my candy.
"I'll talk about it with you once I get Okumura settled in," He looks to Rin and bows, "you'll be staying in my home for a couple of days my apologies."
Rin snorts and shakes his head before big brother poofs them away, I'm left alone in his office. It's rather boring here, but I suppose I can watch the fire. I wonder where y/n is now, I hope they didn't catch her...
I pace around the office until big brother pops back in, he looks tired again.
"I want to see y/n," I stop pacing in front of him, "I want to see her now."
"You can not right now Amaimon, you have to be patient which I know you're not," he sighs rubbing his face. "You will just have to wait a couple of days more."
"Is she okay?" I look at the floor rather than at him, it's easier.
"As far as I know she's safe yes," he sets a hand on my shoulder, "you should not worry too much, you know I want you with her."
I nod, what did he say about us? She makes me behave better? Or she makes me think more?
Something like that, I didn't pay much attention when he was talking.
"We're going to be staying in one of the old dorm building for now, y/n is going to come visit us in two days to update us on how things are going and if they've noticed we're gone," he walks up to the window with a smirk, "if nothing else I believe we will be in for a good show."