ɿ'ɱ ค ɱ૯ςς

(Hope you guys can read that title and ><||| Don't kill me later-)
(Vixy(Andra): AND MEE!!!!)
(Oh! Oh! And credits to the creator of this beautiful art!)

I'm a mess (<- the title)

💙💔♥️

Nothing is much more sweeter then family love~ heh.. what if it went more then that? A brotherly love turned to a real love and that happened to Cyclone and Thunderstorm. Cyclone had a crush on Thunderstorm since young cause usually Thunderstorm would always help Cyclone.

Once Cyclone couldn't control himself, he brought Thunderstorm to their hiding place and there..

"I... I... I LOVE YOU THUNDY!!" Cyclone shouted before crouching down, hiding his face which is really red. 'GAHHHHHHH THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING!!'

Thunderstorm glanced down at Cyclone, sighing but a soft smiled appear, he crouched down then patted Cyclone's head, "alright I hear ya, I love you too Cyclone"

🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶

"Promise me.. that you would love me.. and only me..?" Cyclone looked up at Thunderstorm who is gazing at the waterfall, sparkling in the night.

"Mm.." Thunderstorm had a small smile on, he ruffled Cyclone's hair and pecked a kiss on his forehead. "Promise, I won't break it or I forgot about it, nothing is more important then you.. Cycy"

Chu~❣️

▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️

Months has past, the couples were one of the OTP in the family, they never ever regret loving each other even if it was unusual thing but they don't care.

Nowadays, Thunderstorm seems to be more busier then ever, Cyclone could wait for Thunderstorm till it was.. 3:50am and every time Thunderstorm came back he just let Cyclone sleep on the couch and seemingly didn't give a damn to Cyclone.

But Cyclone being innocent, he just only thought that Thunderstorm was that tired or doesn't want to bother him while he is sleeping peacefully.

It's all wrong.

Thunderstorm only came back that late just so he can have a session.. with a fcking hoe- (Vixy[Andra]: ==...) -_-.. I was following the.. nevermind. Anyways, the girl or should I say Vixy one of Thunderstorm's assistant that is hella addicted to.. 'that that' and looks like she have a crush on.. Thunderstorm's body not himself but his body.

"Thundy! Lookie! I made a kite that Tok Aba always make!"

Thunderstorm would only looked and nodded then continued back texting.. Vixy on his phone.

The fangirls (you guys) felt fishy whenever Thunderstorm didn't respond much to Cyclone so.. == them being them, break down my fourth wall and went on telling Cyclone that Thunderstorm is cheating on him. However Cyclone didn't believe on it, he kept on thinking it's just a joke.

But Thunderstorm's secret won't be forever be hidden.

Cyclone was driving his way home when he passed by Thunderstorm's work place and remembered something, "oh yea~ his lunch~" so Cyclone decided to stopped by and walked into the quiet yet the power are still on. "Weird.. did he forgot to switch it off?"

He then heard a sound that felt a bit disgust to him. 'Bleh.. what's that sound?' Since he was curios he followed the sound to only stopped in front of a familiar door. 'Isn't this.. Thunder's office?' He shuddered when he heard those... moans.

"You want this honey boo~~"

"Ngh..."

Cyclone doesn't know what's going so he kicked door opened and to revealed Thunderstorm on the table with Vixy on top of him. "H-how.. HOW COULD YOU!!" Cyclone felt an unknown feeling, a feeling he never felt in life.

"Cy—"

"DONT EVEN TRY YOU- GAH!" Cyclone stormed out from the room with tears streaming down his face, heart aching in pain.

"........"

"Tsk~ Don't think to much about him~ you have me~" Vixy purred, touching Thunderstorm, trying to make him turn on and he did.

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹

Back at home, Cyclone slammed the door hard, throwing his stuff away, breaking things, shouting and crying in pain. He then backed away to the wall, sliding down. "He doesn't love me anymore.. but that's okay.." he then felt his heart ache a bit but he shrugged it off, "I don't care.. cause I love myself anyways.."

Cyclone closed his eyes, the memory kept on flashing in his mind, slowly his fist curled up, gritting his teeth.

"Thunder... why did you cheated on me with.. Vixy.. that hoe.. I know she only wants.." Cyclone shook his head, letting out a long sighed before a weird smile appear on his face. "Heh... hehe.. hehehe.... hehehehehehe~" Cyclone giggled creepily, leaning back against the wall while holding his head and started to scratch it. His giggles soon turned into a huge laughter, tears can be seen.

Weeks past and Cyclone's condition didn't really seem to.. heal.

His brothers especially Earthquake worried that Cyclone might turned back to his. Old self

(And that is a story for next time)

All Cyclone would do is crying, laughing like a maniac, screaming his lungs out, cutting himself, torturing himself and.. yelling out Thunder's name. He has a therapist but looks like even the therapist is afraid of Cyclone.

BAM!

The therapist who is Lolali rushes into the room to found Cyclone on the ground, head bleeding, a smile on his face.

"CYCLONE!!"

▪️◾️▪️◾️▪️

Cyclone was laying on the hospital bed, gazing around the place, blinking his eyes, confused. 'Huh?' Then he heard the door locked opened to reveal his therapist Lolali coming into the room while closing the door.

"Cyclone.." she smiles, "you are just going to be alright, everything will be okay" as she told Cyclone that it will be okay, four men came into the room, one holding Cyclone down, another one calling someone on the phone, the other two started to push the hospital bed where Cyclone is laying on right now.

"...?" Cyclone looked at his therapist, puzzled. His therapist then had a sad smiles on them whispered that Cyclone can't hear, "sorry.."

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Stuck inside the asylum for years, without any friends expect his inner self, humming a melody with a laughter escaping his lips, looking at the not so beautiful wall which is covered with lots of words and drawings.

"I'm a mess"

"I'm a loser"

"I'm a hater"

Those words kept on repeating in his mind like a recorder that is broken and it's tape kept on repeating all over again.

Looking at the wall and there is written.

I'm obsessed with your love yet I got backstabbed by you, my one and only

Having more fun with that stupid.. thing then me..

Now look at what you have done,
My sanity have lost it
My jealousy bar exploded
My trust with people gone
My promise with you forgotten
My love with you.. forever DEAD

Cyclone laughed yet again, taking out his beloved knife and starting to cut his not so precious skin.

Outside.. Thunderstorm was looking at Cyclone with blood shot eyes, body shaking a bit, his lips quiver trying to say something but nothing came out.

Now.. he just slides against the wall, hugging his knees and cries, regretting everything he have done, feeling guilty for leaving Cyclone, hating self for not loving Cyclone and wanted to turned back time so the promise they made never ever break.