Please Read

Hiiiii to all types of readers that I have especially the ghost readers..

Don't think that I'm trying to get attention peeps! I'm just expressing my thoughts here! So if any of you hated this.. why are you even here in the first place? And please try to be open minded while reading this

Anyways, lately I have this feeling to end this book because it's getting too long and I don't think a lot of people are reading this type book of book anymore and I really want to give other Authors(new and old, small and big) to shine with their stories! Especially the ones that are legitimately a story not this TOD phone text like thing. I'm still into the fandom so don't worry about that but yeahhh, I really don't know. I feel like to end this book but then again I feel like continuing it here and just does random things as I don't get any truth or dare anymore. Also, I don't want to end this because I care about y'all readers because I think at least some of you guys actually enjoy my cringe-worth of random TOD or just randomness. Adding that because doing this release my inner emotions and convey it through the characters.

Which is mostly Ice if you can't tell.

That's probably all I want to say.. maybe there is more but I'll talk about it when it comes by. Let out a sigh of relief because I won't ever delete this. It's part of a worth(but still cringe) memory for my 2017 self! If I ever considered ending this, I'll tell y'all but for now, nopeeee!!And yes I'm still doing other BBBs instead of the main 7. They need some attention bro! I feel bad for them(I know they aren't real but you get me, right?)

Alssooooo.. I wouldn't mind getting dms here or at my IG @/arieneriz! I'm always online and you can talk with me or you can ask me for advices!

(Yes I'm more active on IG more than here- cause here, the dms never cooperates with me)

((Heads up, if I don't reply with something heartfelt, don't be mad or be scared of it- I'm socially awkward especially when it's irl))

And yes I know I'm repeating my words(I just found out after rereading this cringe book)

I guess that's it??? Thanks for reading all of cringy stories I've done since the start of 2017
I appreciate all of you readers and love you guys!! Y'all are just awesome to have!!

Btw, how do y'all feel whenever I texted y'all back in the comments?? I'm curious as how your reaction is- would you be nervous? Happy? Almost fainted? Let me know UwUs!

Future me: yes, I got dares but those dares are for Thunder- aldbdjdhdbsb- while my focus right now is the none canon BBBs but it's okie~ I'll just let him falling down to the TOD again uwu

Thunderstorm; ..fck

Oh btw

Kudos to them for spamming meh- sodbdjdhdbsb- I don't really mind and I appreciate it so much!! >w<

P.s:- I'm sorry that I've never reply to you in the comments! It's not that I dislike you but rather I sometimes forgot to comment back or I dunno what to say ><|||