Uhhh.. dares~ and oh! A truth!

Dare: Ayumi_Cycy028 and RicaSheenSitoy
Truth: RicaSheenSitoy

So... *looks*

Lunar: Hi?

-3- You are very different from my Lunar, you know?

Lunar: I know, can we get onto it?

Fine~ fine~ don't die on me anyways

Lunar: Wait- what do you mean by that-

——————

Luna: GEROMINOOOOOO- *splash into the water pool, splashing at where Water yes Water is sitting*

Water: *stops the water from splashing onto him, shakes head then gives the water to Blaze*

Blaze: *who was eating burgers which is cooked by Earthquake is now drench in water* T-T my food..

Earthquake: don't worry Blaze! I got another one! *the one who is always prepare cause he know that will happen*

Thunderstorm: Zzzz *laying on the chair comfortably, fell asleep because it was a nice weather and the book he was reading was calming*

Cyclone: *is surfing in the air, having fun on his own because he needs it to ignore how hot Thunderstorm is-* shut up -///-

Solar: *sitting by the edge of the pool, playing with the water a bit, his not good a swimming as much Thorn*

Thorn: *swimming casually with Luna* -w- hehe *doing butterfly now*

Luna: =w= ahhh no dares~ no truths~ *is relax that she doesn't have to order the boys around*

Lunar(don't get confused-): *teleports near Earthquake, looking down and just shrugs at what he is wearing* (beach clothes) *look up then saw the horrific face on Earthquake* hm?

Earthquake: O-oh god.. *place his hand on his chest* you scared me for a second.. *looking at Lunar* Wait, you aren't my Lunar-

Lunar: I'm Ayane's *points*

Ayane: *have surprise Luna and Thorn who is now chase by the two* have mercy!!

Luna: NYAAAAA!

Thorn: owo *innocently chase because he was told to*

Earthquake: um er.. *sweat-dropping at the three, looking at Lunar* why are you guys here?

Lunar: oh, you and Blaze got a dare

Earthquake: *sighs softly* I thought I got a vacation *looking at Blaze*

Blaze: *still crying over his food* ;^;

Lunar: ah, sorry about that.. and about your dare, you have to fight me.. and Blaze.. he have to do dirty stuff to Ayane *shakes head*

Earthquake: maybe I should get the other dimension of Blaze or not Ice.. I mean Water, would be jealous *sweat-drops*

Lunar: does he get jealous that easily?

Earthquake: *nods* he may look like he doesn't care but actually, his holding his feelings in *sadly smiles at Water*

Lunar: (...hm)

LETS START THE DARE~

Earthquake: *sitting on the chair, drinking his tea, looking at Lunar who is getting ready* do I have to show all my powers to you?

Lunar: Mhm *fixing his hat, in a fighting stance* I'm ready

Earthquake: *stands up, putting his tea on the chair* whatever you say Lunar, you are the same as the other Lunar *crack his neck and knuckles* don't ended up killing yourself *walking towards Lunar casually*