FLYNN'S PARTY

I saw Shelly downstairs drinking a beer and talking to Tuppen when all of a sudden a girl came up from behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck and tries to kiss me. I mean seriously are you that desperate.  So, I  stepped back reached up removed her arms from around me "no thank you not interested." I started going downstairs looking for Shelly and I found her talking to Tuppen and I grabbed her around the waist pulled her close to me and kissed her. I barely gave her time to react before I pulled away and kept one arm around her waist. Maybe that will show everyone here that I am hers and she is mine.   Shelly was still a little dazed when I heard Tuppen say "I knew it I fuckin knew it that is why you didn't want none of the guys to ask Evans out. You wanted her all to yourself." "Yes, I did she is my girl and the only one I want" Tuppen's reaction made the whole thing better because now even more people were staring at us.  I looked around and saw Lewis heading our way saying "damn way to make your point Flynn. I am so glad y'all got your knickers out of a bunch and finally admitted your feelings for each other" I chuckled to myself because he was right I finally have my girl in my arms. I watch Shelly step away from me and give Lewis a quick hug I growled and looked at My Shelly she shook her head turned to me and said "you behave he is still my friend" then she turned to Lewis "thank you Lewis for everything between you and Tuppen you made me realize that I needed to follow my heart" "you got it Elle and thank you. I should have known you were up to something when you were flirting with me after our talk the other night"Hey wait a minute she flirted with him when.  I feel my jaw tense before I hear her say "hey what can I say I am a hopeless romantic."

The rest of the night as Shelly and I moved from room to room talking to everyone. A few girls tried from time to time to get my attention but none of them mattered I had My Shelly. This stupid girl in my Senior English class said loud enough for everyone around to hear "let's go to your room and have some fun you know she won't give you what you want tonight" Seriously if I wanted her I would have had her a long time ago but I don't I only want my Shelly.  I feel her stiffen next to me and I know what she is thinking I only hope what I am about to say proves to her I love her not what she can give me.   "if that is all I wanted Shelly would be the last girl I would go out with and commit myself too I know what I am getting myself into with her." I couldn't take it anymore so I  leaned in and whispered to Shelly  "I have had enough come with me" I dragged her up the stairs and turned around I motioned for someone to cut the music. When everything was quiet and people started wandering in from the other rooms I said "Ok I am only going to say this once. I fell in love with Rochelle "Elle" Evans when I was 15 years old. The only reason I never acted on it sooner was because I thought Lee loved her as well and would not do that to my little bro. Yet, I didn't want anyone else to date her so I warned all the guys in this room off her except for one and only because I had no contact with him except when Elle was around. All the guys in here listened to me except for one and he learned really quick what could happen if he didn't stop. When Rachel came into Lee's life the only thing that kept me from Elle was the reputation I had built up on purpose to try to forget her made me feel unworthy. Yeah, I got rid of one suitor easily enough but there was one I couldn't get rid of he wasn't even scared of me and then I felt I had no right because he actually wanted to protect her. When they stopped seeing each other I Knew I had to act. That is why tonight I carried her off that damn kissing booth. I couldn't stand seeing any of you yahoo's touching her. So, to let you know officially she is mine and I am hers. I have no interest in any other girl but her. If I have to wait till the day we get married for her to give all herself to me so be it" with that I grabbed her hand and walked down the stairs. She was blushing and I couldn't help but smile She leaned close to me and whispered "thanks a lot you just told the whole school truly how innocent I am" I  laughed "Shelly baby they all already knew that why do you think that girl said what she did"

We spent the rest of the night outside by the pool just holding each other under the stars from time to time someone would come up and talk to us but it was mostly just us. At one point Dallas asked us "it was Lewis wasn't it"  Shelly looked at her and said "yes, but we were never an official couple we were just dating all that ever happened between us was one make-out session with no roaming hands. We stopped everything because he wasn't over you and couldn't forget you and because my feeling for this Neanderthal were finally starting to protest."   Hey Neanderthal really, well I guess I am when it comes to my girl no one will mess with her if I am around.  She smiled and said "you set up that kiss didn't you" Shelly smiled and said "yes with Rachel's help" "thank you Elle" "your welcome."

I was lying in my bed remembering how Shelly felt in my arms when I heard a knock on my door.  When I opened it there stood Shelly with her clothes.   "Noah, since Rachel and Lee are buys can I use your shower."  "Of course Shelly baby."  I heard the shower running and had to stop myself from jumping up to join her.  After she came out and thanked me she left closing my door behind her.  I had a funny feeling the Yahoo's too drunk to drive home took over the guest rooms so I followed her to the rooms.  Just as she was closing the last occupied room I walked up behind her and said: "you can sleep in my room we will leave the door open ok.  We will just sleep."  I lead her to my room left my door opened and climbed into bed.  When she rested her head on my chest I felt complete.  As she was drifting off to sleep I heard her say "I love you Noah"  I whispered back to her "I love you too Shelly."