SPRING BREAK

After the initial shock of our engagement our families where all behind us especially since we explained we were planning a long commitment.  My mom said she had expected that I was going to propose soon since I didn't like the idea of leaving Shelly behind without feeling as if she was vulnerable to the vultures around our school. The first day of Spring Break Shelly and I spent the day at my house watching movies and laying out by the pool. The surprise that we had planned for our girls was not until the next day. We did tell them to pack for a week and to make sure they packed for the beach and evening attire so that we could go out to dinner.

The next day our girls found out we had made arrangements with their parents and ours to take them to the beach house for spring break. We, all road up in Lee's Mustang. Lee would occasionally make gagging noises at Shelly and me while we cuddled in the back seat. Especially when I would stare into her eyes and tell her, I love you. I realized on this trip that Lee loved making the noises to cause me and Shelly to cuddle even more. When I caught the twinkle in his eyes after an exceptionally long slur of disgusting sounds and comments when I kissed her to annoy him, I felt like chuckling to myself the little stinker was teasing us on purpose.   Although I eventually realized Shelly knew it as well.  My little bro is a piece of work.

The first night there we went to eat at the local steakhouse. We ate a leisurely meal before heading off to the local dance hall to dance the night away.  When we got back, Shelly went in to take a shower in mom and dad's room while Rachel used ours. As soon as Rachel was out of the shower since Lee was waiting in mine and Shelly's bedroom, he jumped in for a quick shower and then it was my turn.  While I was in the shower, I heard Lee tell Rachel that Shelly needed him. I heard the door close, and Lee walks down the hall to mom and dad's room.  After a while, I heard him come back and talk to Rachel.  I really couldn't listen to what they were saying, but when the door opened to the room, Shelly and I were sharing she walks in wearing a blue see-through robe and nightly with a matching panty set.  My heart rate instantly sped up until I saw the look in her eyes.  I immediately realize that she has decided to give herself to me tonight and is afraid.  I feel as if my heart is breaking because I know she thinks if she doesn't give me this she will lose me.  I need to let her know she won't.  I get up and  walk up to her and hug her to me lifting up her chin up so I could look into her eye's and said "I am not expecting anything on this trip Shelly except to hold and kiss you every night before we go to sleep and to wake up with you in my arms. As far as I am concerned you are worth the wait."   She pulled off her robe and tossed it over a chair and crawled into bed.   I joined her soon after and pulled her against me.  Damn, she is trembling.  Even though right now I want more than anything to make love to her.  To show her how much she means to me and how she has complete control of me I lean in and tell her  "you know you look wonderful and sexy in this, but if you are not comfortable you can go change." She leans up and kisses me brushing her tongue along my lips, and when I open for her inviting her in, she deepened the kiss. I let her have control for a while, and eventually I couldn't take it anymore I needed to be the one in control so I could stop when it was getting to close to impossible to stop.  So, soon after I took control kissing her deeper and pulling her up against me.   She started trembling more as I  kissed down her neck and back up to her mouth. My hands are exploring her body.  I couldn't help but think damn this girl is the death of me.  How can my sweet innocent Shelly drive me to the brink of insanity this way?  I feel as if my world is going to collide and my body is going to shatter if I do not make her mine soon.   When my hand went to cup her breast she sucked in her breath, I looked into her eyes and said "we can wait" I knew by the way she responded to my touch she wasn't ready.  So I removed my hand from her breast that I longed to taste  and I pulled her close saying "I love you Shelly let's get some sleep."  As she snuggled closer to me, I wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes.  At least I have her in my arms tonight and for the rest of the week.