SPRING BREAK ENDS

The rest of the week at the beach house was fantastic. We all spent a lot of time together, but at the same time, we gave each other couple time. The day we all had to pack to come home Shelly looked at me and said "I am going to miss this it felt almost like we were in our little world with Lee and Rachel. Almost as if we were stepping into the future." I grinned because it sounded wonderful hearing her say that.  I wrapped my arms around her and said "yeah, I have to agree with you on that. It did feel that way."  I wonder if this is a look into our future where we share a home and have our children around.

After arriving home, Shelly and I agreed to spend time with our family.  I noticed that poor Brad missed his big sister.  I don't know what our little man is going to do when we all leave.  I know he still has one more year with Lee and Elle, but soon he will be all alone.  I remember that time and I hated it.  I also know that if the plans I have for the future become a reality, he will think he has lost her forever.  I need to make sure that Brad always knows he is important to both of us and our future children.

I am laying in my room, and I can hear Lee laughing his ass off.  He keeps talking about popping a cherry.  Oh, shit does Max know?  I hope not he will kill me if he knows that Elle and I have progressed to that part of our relationship.  Out of all the men in my life other than my father no scares me more than Max and his love for my Shelly.  He would do anything to protect his little girl.  I guess I can't blame him when I think about it if I have a daughter I would do the same for my little girl.  I decide to face time my Shelly so I can know why Lee is cackling like a crazy man since I know if it has something to do with what Shelly has told him he would never break her trust.

Shelly: hey babe

Me: Are you texting Lee

Shelly: Yeah, how did you know

Me: He started laughing loud saying something about popping a cherry and Max

Shelly: Well, my dad and I had a little talk about you.

Me: Really what about.

Shelly: That if we are sexually active, he hopes we use protection.

Me: great your dad is going to kill me

Shelly: Tomorrow is Sunday dinner what are we going to do

Me: pray that Lee behaves. I better let go you don't need Max to get mad at me more.

Shelly: OK love you bye

Me: Love you more bye.

The next day I was so nervous about the family dinner that I stayed in my room until we had to leave. Everything was going great we were all having a blast we talked about our time at the beach house on our own without giving the personal exercise details away of course. When Shelly told mom and dad thanks for letting us use the beach house that I had a great time Lee smirks and says "I bet you did." I choke because I was taking a drink at just that time and I glare at Lee.  What the hell is my brother playing at?  I look at him, and he is just sitting there with a smirk on his face saying "what I bet you had a good time because I did too."  He is skating on thin ice, and if he thinks he is going to get away with this, Lee is so dead soon my little brother is going to learn he is not immune to me protecting Elle from him.  I look at Elle and she is slowly turning pale.  I couldn't believe what was going on my idiotic brother was on a roll this family dinner.   Every chance he got he would slip in innuendos about how much fun Shelly and me had. He ordered a Shirley Temple and asked them to make sure they put in extra cherries because he likes to Pop them in his mouth.  As the meal drags on, I start to imagine my life as an only child. The worst part of the meal was we ordered dessert and Lee ordered the Cherry Pie a la Mode and asked for a bib to use as protection for his shirt.  Seriously between all this popping a cherry in his mouth and now this protection shit for his shirt does he think Max and our parents are stupid, especially after that conversation Max had with Elle last night.  I watch Elle, Max, and Brad get in the car and drive off but, I can tell Max is thinking hard about what was going on at dinner.  Elle looks extremely uncomfortable almost as if she wishes the ground would open up and swallow her.  As for my family as we get into the car my mom looks at Lee "Honey, why would you behave the way you did at dinner.  Some of what you said is very inappropriate. Plus Elle didn't look like she thought your jokes were funny."  All of a sudden my dad said: "As for you Noah you were very quiet tonight you didn't even get into the conversation with Max and me about the game coming up."  "Sorry, dad I was thinking about my midterms coming up.  I want to make you all proud of me."   The rest of the car ride we were quiet, as soon as we got home, I went into my bedroom hoping Elle will call me when she get's home and that is what happens.  

Shelly: I am going to kill your brother.

Me: Not if I do it first. I can't believe he said that I want extra cherries so I can pop them in my mouth.

Shelly: or how about he needs a bib for protection from his damn cherry pie.

Dad: Rochelle tell Noah bye and go to bed you two have school tomorrow.

Me: Night Shelly I love you

Shelly: Night Noah I love you more.

All of a sudden I hear from Lee's room.

Lee:  Babe I think I am in trouble.

Lee:  Well I teased my twin and Noah about the beach house.

Lee:  My twin is pissed

Lee:  Yeah, maybe if our parents don't figure out what I said.

Lee:  Well I said I wanted a Shirley Temple with lots of Cherries because I like to pop them into my mouth.  Oh, yeah and I ordered a cherry pie a la mode and asked for a bib for protection.

Lee:  babe really your on their side.

Lee:  Whatever,  love you bye.