Boys unhinged from reality

Depressed and lost p.o.v

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and him. We're stuck in our own set of mind. I can keep in touch with reality better than he can though. Isn't it pretty the way that blood drips? It's like fresh paint on a blank canvas. It was to small of a cut to notice anyways but it was deep. Drops ran down my arm. Into the tub of water. I let my head fall back and the steam enter my lungs. I took the blade and cut my other arm to get more of the beautiful paint. I love the way it turns orange when it touches the water then disappears. I don't like when it disappears. I love the color to much. 

White Lilly's are so pretty. My blood got on one once. What a beautiful peice of art. I burnt another diary entry again. Reminding me of thinking like a 'normal' person. I perfer this feeling of silence. No voices, no noise. Just white. Bright light. I sighed in content the water is so warm. 

Depressed and empathetic p.o.v

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love talking to my happy friends. Taking pictures. A long time ago that ended. I keep the memory with me. The imaginary ghosts of my real friends. I smiled and took pictures of the beautiful scenery when the picture came out of could see them in it. It seemed so real. I geuss I can just live in this false reality. Im happier here. THEY are happier here. I've come to this structure many times. I remember when one of us had a stunt double jump off for a music video. I've always wanted to jump I've been to scared. Maybe I I'll do it someday. With my happy friends.