Takes care

Jungkook's pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke to a pair of arms around my waist and soft breathing. I didn't want to wake Yoongi so I layed in silence. Eventually I rolled over in his arms careful to not wake him and wrapped my arms around him and moved my leg so it was over his waist so I was cuddling him closer. He opened his eyes and looked at me too worried about me to be angry I woke him. He petted my hair. "Did you sleep well?" He spoke in a deep and rough morning voice and i sighed. "No I had nightmares again. What time is it?" He reached past my thigh and into his pocket meaning his arm had looped around my thigh. 

He pulled it out his face scrunched up from the brightness of his screen. "4am baby." My hear jumped. "Jimin used to call me baby." Yoongi then stared at me for a generous amount of time before kissing my forhead. "I can't loose you too Yoongi. I lost everyone else I loved." He looked me in the eyes. "As long as im in your arms you won't loose me.""Then I'm never letting go.* 

Yoongi's p.o.v

~~~~~~~~~~~

My hear skipped a beat. "Really?" He nodded into my shoulder and I lifed him up and sat us on the couch reclining it back and pulling a blanket over us. I wrapped my arms around him under the blanket and rested my chin on his shoulder as I pulled out the remote to look for shows.

Jungkook's pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I miss everyone I had to love I want to dream away my pain like Jin create a world were everyone is happy. Yet Everytime I think of Taehyung I can only think of his body being ripped up. It made me sick to think about it. I sat up. "Oh god." Yoongi quickly placed the garbage can from next to the couch under my mouth as I began puking he rubbed my back and smiled. "I figured." I looked at him and he whipped my mouth with a clean rag. "How did you know?" He shrugged. "I'm used to it by now." I then layed back and he set the garbage can back in it's place. He wrapped his arms around me and started rubbing my stomach. 

"Thank you Yoongi.""I try my best." With Yoongi around I really think things could get better. I'm grateful I have him.