Disappeared

Jungkook's pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I layed in bed with my arms around my boyfriend Yoongi. "Baby I really love you but I need to know what the wether will be like tommarow can I change to the news real quick?" I nodded against his arm and handed him the remote and he kissed my head. "Thanks baby." I smiled. "It's nothing." He flipped over to the news and both our smiles dropped. We both listened close to what the reporter said.

"The once famous BTS has lost another member after the tragic suicides of Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung and the coma of Jung Hoseok. Now we have reports that loved leader Kim Namjoon formerly known as rm has gone missing. Police are at a loss and we have no eye witnesses to say where he may have gone. Police say they hope to interview the other two members Min Yoongi and Jeon Jungkook who are currently alive and well after the devestating fire to the old house they lived in. But police say if they don't wish to talk they understand they've been through alot. What are your thoughts on this?" 

Then a second reporter spoke. "I was a huge fan of BTS myself and I was devastated by the deaths of the three idols who took their own lives and my thoughts and prayers are out for Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jungkook. I do hope things get better for them. Now on to the weather." Then the screen changed to show the weather and I clutched onto my boyfriend's arm. "Yoongi am I going insane or did that lady just say Namjoon is missing?" You kissed my head. 

"I'm so sorry baby. Yes...she did." I cried for hours holding on to Yoongi and he held me whipping my tears. "Baby tell me what your feeling. Tell me everything." He looked me in the eyes and I opened my mouth. "It's just that we already lost three of the most important people in our lives and our friend is in a coma and now Namjoon is missing I can't take this...i...I can't loose anyone else!" He pulled me close hushing me. "I know baby I know. Itll be okay baby I'll do whatever I can to find him I promise." 

I nodded sobbing and he held me closer. "Your my everything okay." My heart skipped a beat. Taehyung used to tell me that...I shook my head getting the thought out of it. "Wanna go on a date today to get your mind off things? Does coffee and ice skating sound nice? I'm not the best at ice skating but I know your perfect at everything  sooo?" I smiled a bit. "Okay. Let's do that. I need a distraction anyways." 

Recently life has been bitter sweet.