Flatlined

Jungkook's p.o.v

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I remember the ringing in my ears. Unable to hear noises around me as i tore through the croud and dropped next to Jins side. "Jin?" His name echoed in my mind. "Jin? JIN?!" I shook him his bloody limp broken body. "Get up! Oh my god no Jin please! Wake up! We can't loose you too! Not you! You gotta help us. T-tell me what to do! Please Jin wake up!" My cries grew more desperate as tears rolled down my cheeks. "SOMEONE HELP! Jin oh my god why? Please you can't die you gotta stay with me! Stay with me! I can't be alone I can't be without you! Jin!" I heard sirens through the ringing in my mind and I watched as try put him on a stretcher. Taehyung had run up behind me yelling and crying as well but I was to lost and worried to notice. 

I broke down screaming and crying holding on to Taehyung gasping for air occasionally. He then set me down near the wall of the building. "I'll be back I have to get the car. Wait here okay? I promise I'll be right back." I just sobbed til he ran back and dragged me to the car. I sobbed the whole way to the hospital. When we arrived I ran into the hospital room. My heart dropped when I saw them trying to recover him. He flatlined. "No!" I screamed running up. The doctor's seemed to give up. 

"Don't give up help him!" I screamed. I began attempting to put pressure on his bleeding wounds. "Why won't you help him!" I sobbed. "Please help him!" I sobbed looking at his pale face. "Jin come on. W-wake up. Please..." My arms dropped to my sides. They called the time of death and I fell to my knees and tae ran in behind me only to see him dead and drop next to me. He held me as I cried. They left us with Jins body.

Namjoon was on his way and Yoongi was too. What was going to happen?