I don't awake from my dreams

Jin's p.o.v

~~~~~~~~

I smile as I hold Jimin's hand and smile and run towards the feild of flowers. "C'mon Jimin you'll miss the sunset! C'mon Hobi is ready their!" I yelled. 

I looked at the beeping monitor.

 No stop! Go back!

Jimin clutched my hand tight. "Woah you almost fell over!" He laughed his angelic laugh caught me off guard.

You'll never hear it again. 

GO AWAY!

I smiled at Jimin then walked over to Hoseok sitting next to him and we talked. Jimin sang serendipity as we relaxed.

He can't sing from 6ft under

I WILL GET RID OF YOU! 

I watched as the others ran over to lay with us. We all smiled. We all looked at the pink clouds. I pulled out my camera and recorded. They all harmonized to spring day. 

...

...

We all smiled. It it okay now. It will be safe here.

Yoongi's p.o.v

~~~~~~~~

Water drips down from the watering can onto the sweet white Lilly's I planted for Jimin. "Jimin I brought you some water for your flowers. Jin hasn't been the same from what Jungkooks texted me." I sighed. "Sense Hoseok's coma I think they went back to how they were when you...you know." I looked down at his head stone. "Taehyungs absolutely pissed at me. I can't blame him. I've refused to reply to them. I always hide when they visit you. It's like we're not even friends anymore. Jungkook's detirmined to help me. Fix this." 

"I think I should go see them. At least reply." I sighed looking away. "I wish you were here Jimin. You always knew just what to say to make it better. I love you but I must go get food. Ill...starve...if I don't. Then...you know what happens. Anyways I'll be back Jimin." I stood after kissing my fingers and placing them on the prettiest lilly. I turned and walked away. 

"Parting IS such sweet sorrow. But it's only sorrow when he can't come back."