Fire

Yoongi's p.o.v

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cried and screamed and threw things. Im nothing without Jungkook why the hell did I hurt him?! Why did I say that! I didn't mean it. "Fuck!" I tried calling him 10 times and texted him 20. "Baby pick up. Please im sorry." Ieft a voicemail. No answer. I fucked up big time. I stormed outside and grabbed the gasoline. "I can't live like this Jimin's dead and I've ruined my chances with Jungkook." I began pouring gasoline all over my house I removed everything Jungkook owned or that meant something to him. It wasn't my place to burn his things. 

I stood on top of my bed and emptied the last of my gasoline. I then took my lighter and dropped it in the gas setting fire to my house. I watched the flames rise. It was so beautiful. If only Jungkook could see this without dying like me. I hope he doesn't matter that I've died. Oh who am I kidding he'd probably be glad I'm gone. I took a swig of alcohol and drifted to darkness. 

Jungkook's p.o.v

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi didn't live to far from the graveyard so I began walking back. I felt kinda bad for leaving him he did try to apologise so maybe we can work it out. I inhaled deeply taking in the scent of smoke. Smoke? I opened my eyes and in the distance I saw a huge fire over Yoongi's house. "Yoongi!" I ran as fast as my legs could carry me I jumped the fence and looked through his bedroom window he was passed out on his bed in a pool of gasoline. I couldn't break this window so I jumped the fence and broke the bathroom window. I coughed inhaling large amounts of smoke. 

"Shit." I coughed covering my face with my shirt. I walked out into the flaming hallway careful not to burn myself and jumped over burning flames to get into Yoongi's bedroom. I dragged him off his bed after I concluded he was out cold. I then dragged him into the bathroom and lifted him out the window I climbed out to see cops and ambulances and reporters. I put my head against Yoongis chest. "Shit he took in to much smoke." I began giving him CPR breathing life into him before I felt him breathe. "Stay with me Yoongi. I love you. I should've told you sooner." He then coughed and kept his eyes shut tight as I heard him wheeze for air. 

"Oh thank goodness." I lifted him into my arms carrying him to the paramedics. They gave him fresh oxygen and I watched as he began to gain consiousness. Once he did he looked around his eyes landing on me. He stood up ripping the mask off and he ran to me hugging me tight. "You saved me?" I nodded hugging him back. "I'm so sorry Jungkook I didn't mean to say anything that I said I love you so much and that house was ours." My face turned pink as I cried. 

He began coughing vilolently. "Back to the oxegyn." I put the mask back on his face. He sighed. "Why were you coming back?" I looked away. "to fix things between us." He sighed. "I'm sorry." I then glared. "Speaking of which why was our house in flames and you covered in gasoline?" My eyes widened. "YOU WERE TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF! HOW DARE YOU YOU KNOW HOW BAD THAT'D HURT ME!" I punched him and he groaned. "I deserved that. Really? If I died you'd miss me?" 

I glared and punched him again. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU THINK I PULLED YOUR FAT ASS OUT THE FIRE AND GAVE YOU CPR?" He laughed and hugged me. "Thank you Jungkook. I love you." I smiled. "I love you too even though your a lying asshole." He rolled his eyes as they put him in the ambulance and I sat next to him. "C'mon let's go get the smoke out of your lungs." He nodded. "so how was your first kiss with me? I was dead sooo." I punched his shoulder. I was giving you CPR not kissing you! Idiot....but I'm sure I'll enjoy our first kiss though."

(J-HOPE YOU ENJOYED)