Arrival

Yoongi's p.o.v

~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed laying next to Jimin's grave mumbling lyrics to first love. "I miss hearing you sing. I'd play your songs but then I'd only miss you more." I rubbed a rain drop into the petal of one of the flowers. "I hope you like them. I planted them just for you." I sat up feeling my phone buzz. "Hu? It's a message from Taehyung. I never text back why would they even try unless something happened..." I pulled out my phone and checked the message. 

Taehyung (1min ago) : 

oh my god Yoongi come to the hospital ER room 124

Quickly we don't have long 

This is horrible 

Taehyung (1s ago) 

Jins dead 

Jungkook's crying 

We need you here Yoongi 

Please come 

My eyes widened in shock and my heart sank. "Jimin I have to go, I...I think jin might be ...dead" i stood up sprinting to the hospital down the street. I bursted into the ER and into the room only to stop in shock at the scene before me. Jin lay motionless in the dark room. Jungkook sobbed with Taehyung holding onto him. I was pushed out of my shock by Namjoon running in and running  to Jins side sobbing and yelling in anger. "I love him! Why did he have to die! It should've been me damn it!" I sunk to the floor on my knees sobbing silently. 

It hurt so much. Jimin's death. Now Jins. My heart couldn't take anymore. I tugged my hair rocking back and forth. "They're dead. No." I had to face both deaths now. I couldnt! I can't! Jins death is to much. What am I going to do without him? I pushed him away when he tried to apologise and now he's dead. My heart sunk farther when I saw a picture of me and Jimin in Jungkooks back pocket and a note fell on the floor. 

I picked it up. It was a note Jimin had wrote. 

'Dear Yoongi, 

If your reading this then I'm probably dead. In a way this is a will. Ive been starving myself for 8 days I'll surely die soon. Consider it even a suicide note. I'll probably write one for all the members. It'll explain everything I've ever wanted to tell you. Well...not everything thatd take to long to write down. I've been wanting to say for a long time how much you meant to me. Your my best friend and without you I'd have quit bangtan after we debuted but you held me here. I loved all the moments we shared all the laughs. If I'm dead don't blanket yourself it couldn't have been helped. I hope your happy. I hope that they are happy. Please don't abandon or pull away from them you need them and they need you. 

Thank you for being their and loving me when no one else seemed to in my mind. You've always been my best friend and I love you for all the amazing things you've done for me and even if you don't show it often I know you love me too. :) 

~Jimin

I shoved the note in my pocket and looked at the picture of us laughing and hugging. On the back it said 'Spring day mv shooting' for the date and 'meanie was finally nice to me and I loved it! ~Jimin' 

I put it in my pocket and sighed walking over to Jins body. I began crying. I haven't cried infront of them sense Jimin's death. I hugged Jins bloody dead body and sobbed. "Why did you leave us too?" I mumbled. Behind me I heard Jungkook sniffling. "You came?" I looked back at Jungkook and nodded. "I may avoid you all the time but I'm not a monster." I cried. "He was my friend too. Even if he left us for so long I'm still hurt by his death." I sobbed sitting down with my head in my hands. 

I heard Namjoon yelling while Taehyung attempted to calm him and Jungkook who was sobbing down but failing to do so. 

This is a disaster it hurts so much. I hope this spring will be better. 

(Hope it didn't make you cry to much I'll try and update more soon! Bye!)