And the hurricane comes

Namjoon's p.o.v

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got a text this morning I could tell it was rushed because of the bad Grammer and spelling. 

Jungkook:Tae lef. Not  hexj probably is going to ki himsef hel me fine hi

I panicked throwing on my jacket and getting into Jins truck. I sighed sadly but then pulled out and began driving around in search of Taehyung. The farther I drove the more my heart sunk. He's dead too isn't he? 

I saw Jungkooks car and I pulled up next to him while he was speeding way past the speed limit. I rolled down my window and he rolled down his and I yelled. "Where are we going?!" Jungkook yelled back with tears running down his cheeks "the train tracks!" Then he sped off in front of my and I pulled out my phone calling 911. 

"H-hello? I think my friend is going to kill h-himself or already has!" After a long talk with the opperator I arrived at the scene dropping my phone as I got out of the car only for my jaw to my drop and my body to grow weak as I fell to my knees and began puking at the sight in front of me to much for my stomach to bear. 

Yoongi p.o.v

~~~~~~~~~~~

I drove drunk off my ass to find Taehyung after I got a text from Jungkook talking about how he may have pulled himself. Ive already lost Jimin, Seokjin and Hoseok is in a coma I can't loose Taehyung he was like my best friend! I felt tears rush down my face as I sped down the streets searching everywhere for my friends only to screatch to a hault at what I saw. Namjoon was puking and I can't blame him. I got out of my car and puked aswell. Jungkook was sobbing and screaming I know how much pain he's in and I feel horrible. 

Jungkook p.o.v

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drop to my knees at the sight of my boyfriend in peices his intestines and blood lay everywhere his body parts scattered and his beautiful head cut open. I knees infront of him screaming and sobbing "HELP SOMEONE HELP!" I cry although inside I know no matter how many times I cry for help he would wake if he got help anyways. 

"Taehyung why? I loved you! You promised! You promised you'd stay with me!" I yelled at his corpse sobbing. I heard retching behind me and it made me feel sick. "Taehyung w-w-w-" I emptied my stomach on the snow below me puking up it's contents from crying so hard and the overwhelming smell of death and the sight of my lovers blood. 

"Taehyung why?" I then grew dizzy from crying so hard and black spots appeared in my vision as I blacked out with a last wisper of "Taehyung."