Rehab and outside

Jungkooks pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi walked in and set groceries on the counter. I slowly made my way into the kitchen with my blanket over my shoulders. He started sniffing the air and moved his head around the room walking around until he brought his face inches away from my neck and inhaled. "Kookie?" I blushed. He then wrapped his arms around me. "Did you miss me so much that you covered yourself in my scent?" 

I nodded hiding my face against his chest. He laughed "I like when you smell like me it makes me feel loved." I blushed. "really?""Yeah!" I laughed. He then pet my hair. "I signed up for rehab. I'm going tonight." I smiled excited. "Yay!.....wait...that means I'm..." He smirked twirling a strand of my hair as he clicked his tongue. "Yep." He said popping the p. 

Yoongi p.o.v

~~~~~~~~~~

After 15 long painstakingly sad attempts to get Jungkook outside I shoved him into the backyard and shut the door locking it. He started screaming and crying begging to come back in but eventually he calmed down and slowly stepped on to the grass. He made his way through the yard it was almost like he'd never been outside before. I smiled and opened the door stepping out into the warm outside. "See not so bad." He then ran up to me and hugged me. "Can I please go back in?" I smiled. 

"Sure that's good enough for your first time." I then hoisted him up and he wrapped his thighs around my waist and I carried him back inside shutting the door. I set him down in our room and then smirked pulling something out of my pocket. Jungkook then blushed as I sprayed it all on my neck. "Now we smell like each other." I said sitting next to him wrapping my arms around him. He laughed. "Now I get what you mean I really like you smelling like me too." 

Then he looked at me with a sad look. "Can I tell you a secret?" I sighed. "Depends will you puke up your guts telling it to me?" He seemed hessitant. "I'll try not too." I sighed grabbing the trash can for him in case. "What's the secret?" I asked and he looked down his bangs covering his eyes. "I slept with Taehyung." My eyes went wide. "I woke up in the middle of the night and well he was awake so we...did things and the next morning he..." I raised the garbage can to his mouth just in case but he just gaged and then calmed down. 

I nodded at his statement. "Can I tell you a secret?" I asked him and he looked at me curiously. "What?" I sighed. "I've kissed Jimin before. When he used to sleep I'd kiss him and wish he'd kiss back and one time he did. I started to kiss him more and when I pulled away I was sad to see he was just moving in his sleep. Til he wispered out multiple names Jins yours mine and taes. He almost seemed to be asking who kissed him but he was dead asleep." Jungkook blushed. "He asked my name?" I nodded. "I'll itmit at the time I was jealous of a the names he called out but now I wish he wouldve been awake and asked for those names because as long as he would be alive I would share. I'd do anything to see him alive even if I had to share." 

I nodded understanding. "I could say the same about Taehyung." We both looked at each other. "Well I gotta get to my meeting at rehab or whatever. Wish me luck." He kissed my cheek and stood up leaving taking my scent in his pocket with him. I couldn't have snuggled that blanket closer.