xlviii. ARTICLE

RACHEL BRADBURY FIRES RIVER MORRISON

Yesterday, it was announced that Rachel Bradbury, known for the widely publicized split between her and actor Oliver Lanning, had fired River Morrison from her management. Morrison, who is Lanning's ex in a fake relationship forced from Bradbury's management, is also known for trying to blackmail Lanning back into the relationship and Bradbury's management.

"Miss Morrison has done something against me that I cannot overlook," Bradbury says in her statement as to why she is letting Morrison go, "I am a patient woman and can deal with a lot...but this is unforgivable."

What exactly Morrison did to warrant her being fired is still unknown. In her own statement, Morrison states that, "I did what was right and it caused me my manager" though does not explain what 'right' thing she did. Morrison also announced that she will be taking a break from acting for the time being, returning home to her family house in Ohio.

"I will be looking for a new manager but not actively. I think I need to take a break from everything that's been happening lately," Morrison explains further.

In her defense, ex Oliver Lanning said, "While I do not forgive River for what she's done against me, I don't think it was her choice. I think she thought that it was do as Rachel said or lose everything, as Rachel tried to make it seem. What she's done now is probably the only good thing I've seen her do, but I am glad that she's getting away from Rachel. Everyone should stay away from her."

What do you think? Do you think River Morrison actually deserves our pity for whatever she's done? Or has everything she's done in the past override whatever good deed she's finally committed? Tell us in the comments below!

- Avery Paige, Wow! Magazine