FINAL NOTE

Guys, I can't believe it's over. After near every day updates since August, it's finally all over. Jax is one of my favorite characters, and it seems like a lot of you liked him too, especially during Love Me Right. He was really just a comic relief in that book, but seeing how he's flourished and changed through this one has made me love him even more.

Originally, I didn't know what to do for this book because I had teased a spinoff to Love Me Right with Jax and Joe but I had no idea what I wanted. Then, I was on Youtube listening to Lady Gaga's Brooklyn Nights and it hit. This was going to be the story. That was the plot.

Jax's relationships with everyone was also very important. It was shown that he was the last to join the group, really just becoming friends with them through his brother, but he wasn't close with Oliver. Oliver and Alice were the closest and Evan to me just seemed more mature than the group. He had interests outside of them and had been in the acting world the longest. (And yes, I couldn't resist still having the Jonas Brothers, but in this I just made it two Jonas Brothers and Jax who pretended to be the third one.)

The relationship between Jax and Evan has always been weird and to me, Jax always resented his older brother. Not a lot, just enough. He hated him because of his parents, which was why the name reveal was such a big deal.

I hate saying goodbye to this series, but everything must come to an end. I have loved writing social media fics again (and this time good ones) but my heart will always stay with standard writing. It was fun experimenting with this and I loved how easy it was to get something out so frequently, but it's not what I want to keep doing. So, goodbye to all of these characters.

80 parts and it's finally over.

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by this and those who have joined along the way. All of your comments have warmed my heart. I am so sad to say goodbye to Jax Hollingsworth, he is truly something special. But I think this fic has lasted long enough. Some would even say too long.

It's sad to see it go, along with 2018, but I will never forget Jax or anyone else. I love all of them - even River. Yes, the main bitch/villain of Love Me Right. It was important for me to give her a redemption arc because while I was writing Let It Go, I really fell in love with her. Where it was easy to hate her when I first created her, I began to love and I just had to give her some redemption here.

So, I hope you all have grown to love her with me. I love you all so much, thank you for reading and voting and commenting. Thank you!

Love,
Ellie