liii. ARTICLE

SINGER EVAN HOLLINGSWORTH GAY?

Recently, Evan Hollingsworth - former member of the Jonas Brothers and pop singer - was seen outside of Olive Garden holding hands with known publicist, Roman Mitchell. Witness accounts say that they were much like a couple while eating dinner that night, and some photos were taken as proof, but nothing definite has been said.

Roman Mitchell, who is the publicist for Hollingsworth's friend, Oliver Lanning, is a proud gay man who has made his sexuality clear in the past so we can't help but think it was a date isn't of just a meeting between friends.

Hollingsworth in the past has only been with women and never alluded to being any other sexuality. His brother, Jax Hollingsworth, is very vocal about his homosexuality and is often seem thirsting over Joe Keery from Stranger Things. Many people are hesitant to label Hollingsworth as gay because of his past and instead are thinking of him as bisexual.

This scene has also caused a riot between his fans who feel betrayed that he never opened up about his sexuality before since he has been in the limelight for so long. They feel betrayed that he would keep something so big from them.

What do you think? Is Evan Hollingsworth gay or bisexual? Or are Evan and Roman just friends and nothing more? Tell us in the comments below!

― Avery Paige, Wow! Magazine