𝐇𝐮𝐢 . 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧

𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚

'Cube Entertainment confirmed that Pentagon's Hui and (G)I-DLE's Soojin used to date but are now broken up '

I knew all those stares and smiles they gave to each other had meanings.

He's now here. He's sweaty and tired looking like he ran from somewhere going here.

"Y/N-ah... I'm sorry. I know I lied but please give me another chance. I promise I'll treat you better." He kneeled in front of me and held my hands.

"Hui. How could you?" I broke down in tears because of the sudden news.

"All I could say now is that I'm sorry." Hui stopped and covered his eyes. I knew he never liked crying in front of me because that will make me think that he's weak but we all know today is much different.

"Was there an overlapping that happened?"

He just nodded guiltily and looked up to me. Soojin is my bestfriend and I can't believe they dated behind my back.

Without any word, I slapped him with all my strength.

"It's alright. I'm alright, hurt me as much as you want. I'll understand."

I did what he asked me to do. I punched him on his chest multiple times but I hugged him after hurting him. That's how stupid I am.

"You know I can't bear seeing you being hurt but as much as I want to see you happy. I need to let go too. This is just too much. I'm sorry."