𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐮 . 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐗

"Hyunwoo, are you free on Thursday?"
"Sorry, but we have a meeting and we need to practice on Thursday. Next time, alright?"

"Shownu~ let's go on a date!"
"Let's date once the promotion ends, okay? I love you."

"Oh, let's celebrate since 'DRAMARAMA' promotion was a success!"
"I promised my members to treat them when the promotion ends. I'm really sorry."

Until when will he turn me down? I'm tired already. Does he turn me down on purpose or is it really accidental?

Today, is his day-off meaning I'll confront him today.

"Son Hyunwoo, are you cheating on me?"

He stopped on his tracks, "What? What are you saying?"

"Why do you always turn me down when I ask you for a date? Is it that hard to go with me on a date? You're that busy in being a wonderful leader, huh?"

"Wait, Y/N, let me ex-" I cut him off and he just looked down, "Explain what now? Did you let me explain when you got mad at me for eating with Kihyun once? You didn't, right?"

He was left speechless.

"I'm too tired of this. Let's just break up." I stated, ready to leave this awful apartment but he hugged me from behind. I can feel his breath on my neck.

"Ever wonder why I never took days off just to have a date with you? It's because I'm working extra days for our vacation next week. If only you let me explain, you wouldn't have broke up with me." He turned me, "Now, please accept my love for you again." He kissed my lips.