𝐒𝐢𝐰𝐨𝐧 . 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫

"Thank you for coming, Y/N. Choi Siwon has been looking for you ever since he came here." the coordinator told Y/N upon her arrival in the venue.

"It's my pleasure to come here." Y/N grinned. "By the way, where's Siwon?"

"Siwon's having a photo op with the fans in the second floor. Why don't you go to him now?"

After her short meeting with the event coordinator, she sprinted towards the stairs and climbed up with excitement.

Y/N decided to hide behind a post behind Siwon for her surprise.

She was just calmly observing him take pictures with his fans until a girl in her early 20's walked up to him and became extremely touchy.

Although Siwon tried to keep distance from the girl, she still tried to get close to him.

"Yep, that does it." Y/N brought out her compact mirror from her bag and fixed her make up. She even added a lot more blush to look cuter.

Y/N hastily returned her mirror and all the things she used back to her bag and took a deep breath while cracking all her joints.

She's about to use her God-given gift.

Her aegyo.

"Honey!~" she called him.

Each and everyone turned to her.

"Why didn't you answer my calls? I was waiting for you all night long~ I missed you~" she squealed.

The touchy girl looked at her with disgust, obviously cringing on her act. "Who is she, oppa?" she asked Siwon.

"My girlfriend." he shyly stated, but Y/N wasn't contented.

Y/N nudged his ribs with her elbow. "What did you say, honey?"

"My girlfriend." he said again, but louder.

Y/N looked at him and widened her eyes, threatening him. "Who am I again, Siwon-ie?~"

"She's my girlfriend!" he yelled to let everyone in the venue know. "Isn't she so damn pretty?! Oh, look at her, God gave her such a perfect face, sometimes I think it's unfair! Ah, so pretty!"

"Yeah, she is." the fangirl replied and instantly took her leave.

Siwon pulled her somewhere more private and pinched her soft cheeks.

"Aww~ my girl's using her special skill again! I love it when you use your cute voice! I missed you a lot!" Siwon told her. "Ah. Were you jealous a while ago?"

"Who wouldn't be jealous?" Y/N frowned. "I wasn't just jealous, I was also bit disturbed."

"Disturbed by what, love?" he asked.

"I know they're your fans, but sometimes they cross the line and I dislike it when they do that. "

She continued, "You looked totally uncomfortable so I had to take action. Are you okay, Siwon-ah?"

"I'm used to those fans already, so don't worry."

Y/N was still bothered so he decided to peck her lips before staring into her eyes. "Why'd you ask me if I'm okay? Of course I'm okay, I'm more than okay now that you're with me again."

••

A/N.

It's been a while since I last updated and I hope y'all are doing well during this pandemic. Please avoid going out too often. ^^ Remember, wearing mask is a must. Take care. ♡ Love lots.