𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 . 𝐍𝐔'𝐄𝐒𝐓

𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙙

"Hah, Hwang Minhyun lost! Hyung, go buy us some snacks!" Jaehwan cutely begged.

"Fine, fine."

Minhyun decided to go to a convenience store nearby in order to buy snacks for his members.

He was busy picking out drinks from the refrigerator until he saw a familiar girl's face.

"Y/N?" He approached the girl that turned out to be his ex-girlfriend.

"Minhyun... how are you? It has been a long time, isn't it?"

"Well, I'm really doing well." he beamed. "How about you? How's your stay in Japan and when did you get back?" He asked.

"Oh, I just got back a week ago." Y/N smiled, "And are those for your co-members?"

"Yes, they are. You know, you should come and visit. Our dorm is just a few blocks from here." Minhyun suggested.

"Yeah, I think I should. I miss those dorks." Y/N agreed as they walked towards the counter to pay and Minhyun went first.

"Sir, it would be ₩30,000." he patted his back pocket to feel if his waller was there, but it wasn't.

Minhyun must've forgot to bring it.

"Don't worry, the snacks are on me." Y/N gave her card for the payment, but Minhyun noticed something inside her wallet.

They both evacuated the store side by side. None of them were talking so he just decided to break the ice.

"Why are you still keeping the polaroid picture of you and I?"

She stopped on her tracks and tried to avoid eye contact with him. "You saw that?"

"Yeah. So answer me Y/N, why is it still there?"

"I can't bring myself to forget you, Minhyun. That's why I just decided to keep it here in case I miss you a little extra." Y/N answered.

Minhyun didn't reply but gave her a quick peck on her lips instead.

"I hope it's not too late for that." Minhyun grinned.

"You're timing is just right."